Chapter 9

XxXWeAsHumanXxX: Hello! Guten Tag! Hola! Bonjour! 今日は. Whichever you prefer.

Important Question:

Does anyone want to come up with ships for Naru-chan before he dies? I mean... if not then whatever, I don't care either way. :3 Comment who if you do. (DOES FIRETRUCKIN' RHYMING SKILLZZ DOE!!!!) If you read this ENTIRE thingie ma jig, comment 'Monkey Balls' to let me know!

One rule: NO NARUSAKU. Sakura is with Duckass right now sadly, so no SASUNARU either. T-T

FYI: My OTP is SasuNaru. *tears*

--------------

Naruto's POV:

Since the incident three days ago, I've switched rooms sixteen times.

Sixteen. Fucking. Times.

I no longer have the 'privilege' to take strolls in the wheelchair with the nurses. Not even inside the hospital.

My new room had the same tiled floor, but the walls were painted a soft shade of green.

I'm starting to miss my white walls... Even if they were annoying as hell.

I'm only allowed to have visitors from noon to around four in the afternoon, where as before the incident, I could have guest until six.

Today though, there are some special arrangements.

At the moment, it was five-forty-seven. Exactly one hour and forty-seven minutes passed visiting hours.

The sun shone high in the sky, only setting slightly. The clouds were a puffy white, drifting slowly across the blue. The tree's nearly bare branches were swaying slightly in the wind.

A soft, yet attention grabbing, knock erupted from the other side of the metal door

"I'm coming in." A gruff feminine voice resounded through the once silent room.

Tsunade slipped in and shut the door carefully behind her, careful to not bust the hinges off the door frame yet again.

"Naruto." I eyed her brown eyes carefully. I remained silent causing her to sigh.

"You have an important guest that wishes to see you." I nodded, egging her to continue.

"Come in."

•-------------•

•--------------•

•--------------•
Okay STOP! Guess quickly who it is or the cat dies. *holds chainsaw over the cat*
•--------------•

•--------------•

•--------------•

A couple of milliseconds later, a man with rose red hair, blue eyes with dark circles lining them, and a Kazekage robe, briskly entered.

"Naruto.." I looked him in the eyes, quickly flickering my eyes I glance momentarily at the kanji for 'Love' on his forehead.

"Gaara..." My blond eyebrows scrunched.

Why would Gaara come to Konoha?

Is it to see me?

No... That's impossible. It's takes two days just to get here. No one would travel that long just to visit me.

Nobody.

"Gaara... What brings you to Konoha?" Tsunade gave Gaara a look and approached the door.

"I'll give you two some time to talk."