𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

©DhvaniShah
Book started: 11/08/2021
Book finished: Not yet.

All the rights are reserved by me. Any similarities to any other books, movies, or songs might just be a coincidence as this is all my imagination. The characters in this are fictional, so any resemblance to an actual living or dead person is purely a coincidence. No form of this story may be used to be translated or copied on any other platforms.

If you've seen any other books with the same plot as this book or anything similar to mine then just message me here and if you want my email to email it to me then just ask me.

Disclaimer: This book is very dark. It will mention rape, suicidal thoughts, abuse (all sorts), and there's also part of  Stockholm  Syndrome too. If any of this or any other kind of things that will be in this book, trigger you, then please do not read it (I do not want to affect anyone's health). If you are sure you can handle this type of stuff, then do carry on, but for the age limit, I would say 16+.

This book is the third book in the series. It can be read as a standalone. The series is called the 'Her series'. If you have any better suggestions then please do let me know.

A few rules:

1. Constructive criticism is allowed

2. If you have any ideas about the story, please tell me.

3. I also don't mind you voicing out your thoughts and opinions of the characters in the comment section but don't be rude or else you will be blocked.

***

Anyhoo...

Please comment, share, and vote.

Thank you very much!

Dhvani :)