Three | Alexander

"Boss is missing," spoke Aden as soon as Alexander walked through the door to his office in Central London.

"Alesandro? How shocking?" Alex wasn't even in the slightest bothered. He knew where Ales was; in his basement.

"He hasn't been here for a week and normally he never misses a new stock. Always taking one for himself before getting bored." Aden carried on, failing to realise that Alexander didn't care.

Alex humoured Aden. "Where was he last seen?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "At some cafe. Called Ducky's or something."

"Hmmm."

Alex's thought went back to Anaisha. They always did. Wherever he was, whatever he was doing, they somehow found their way back to her. And though he didn't complain in the slightest, it meant, it took Alexander longer than usual to get his work done. He was obsessed with her. Once his thoughts had drifted away from his Angel, he registered Aden standing in his office.

Sauntering his way over to the blonde, he towered over him. "What the fuck are you doing in my office?"

"I-I came to speak to you."

There was a knock on the door. Alex ignored it, continuing on with his interrogation. "Who the fuck let you in?"

"I-your-"

Alex raised an eyebrow in anticipation.

"The girl at the front," Aden confessed.

The blonde with the big tits. Loud. Aggravating. Recollection came back. "That bitch." Turning his attention back to Aden, he spoke, "Leave."

"What about Boss?"

"Forget him. You'll get a new one."

Aden could do nothing more but leave. As soon as Aden left, another person entered, soon to be encompassed by Alexander's wrath.

"Son-"

Alex put up a finger. "Don't." Clarence watched as his son went around the hardwood, walnut desk and placed himself on his chair.

Alexander and Clarence had never gotten on well, Alex blamed his father for everything, whilst Clarence dismissed such accusations. If anyone were to ask who Alex's number one enemy would be? He'd answer it with no hesitation. Clarence Donovan.

Raising his head from the files in front of him after several minutes, he met his father's stare. "You didn't knock. You seem to be forgetting that this isn't your office anymore."

"I did knock. Maybe if you-"

"What do you need, father?" Alex was already fed up with Clarence. He was familiar with the routine of how this conversation would end if he didn't stop the older man from speaking. Taunts. Angry Alex. Father shouting. Alex demands Clarence leave. Clarence slams the door on his way out.

"Alesandro. He's missing."

"Yes, I heard."

"Find him."

Alexander raised an eyebrow in return, silently challenging his father. He knew very well that Clarence knew his son didn't take his orders anymore. "You are in no place to demand me of such things. If he hasn't returned soon, I will appoint a new person if it starts affecting the business." Alex would make sure Alesandro didn't return. "If that's all, there's the door." He stretched his right arm in the direction of the door.

Clarence sighed. He would have put up more of a fight however Alex wasn't 16 anymore. He knew his son would shoot him between the eyes any chance he got. Looking once more at his son, Clarence left him alone.

Alexander understood the risk of not appointing a new man in return for Alesandro. Things would get rowdy. Fights would start between the men, everyone eager to be the new Boss. The sales would go down and Alex would suffer the consequences. Now that he thought about it, Aden would do well for the business. Certainly, not as well as Alesandro did, but with the appropriate training, he would get there. Miles would be perfect for the job too with his knowledge but he was too wrapped up in his affairs that Alex doubted he would pay any attention to the greater matters. Moreover, Miles was skilful in kidnapping girls.

Leaning back on his chair, Alexander's attention drifted off to Zain. How he wished to kill the fucker with his bare arms. Maybe I should. But he had more pressing matters than her boyfriend. For example, returning back to his office, the one where Anaisha's brother worked. A smirk spread across his face. His prodigious plan was working perfectly. Gaining her brother's loyalty, he'd soon be able to gain Anaisha's parents' trust. Then his plan would be set in motion. As much as Alex needed to get back to his office, he didn't feel like it. He'd rather watch Anaisha through the cameras than head out.

With a sigh, Alexander left his office. Buttoning up his suit, he headed towards his black jeep Wrangler. Driving through the London streets, he soon arrived at his building in the City of London. Just as he was flicking through some documents, Arun's - Anaisha's brother - knuckles were heard tapping on the door. "Come in."

"Sir, your first meeting is at 10.30." Arun was Alexander's personal assistant. It was crucial for Alexander to keep Anaisha's family tightly fisted in his palm.

"Thank you, Arun."

Alex was the CEO of an IT Company, passed down from his father, Clarence. It worked amazingly hand-in-hand with his other business; he could keep track of his men as well as the girls, but more so, he could keep an eye on his Angel. His network business had been doing well for a while now. The profits were increasing in both businesses and Alex was not complaining.

Leaving his office, Alexander tried to soothe his anger. The meeting would take every ounce of his energy and he couldn't enter the meeting room if he didn't wish to shoot every member between the eyes. That would cause more problems than resolve, and he couldn't afford to lose any time - not when he had more concerning matters to attend to.

"Arun, please get me a coffee from the cafe, Ducky's it's called, I believe." Alexander made sure his PA wouldn't be present for this certain meeting. This conference was for his sex trafficking business, and leaving Arun out would be the most intelligent decision unless Alex had the desire of scarring the kid. He laughed at the thought. The look of shock would be a worthy face to stare at. Anyways, he knew what this conference would consist of - one where everyone would be worrying. Alesandro. What happened to him? How would we replace him? Will we have no boss? Alexander - they meant - would do the "worrying" about the disappearance of one of his employees.

"Sure." Arun was a man of few words, just like his employer. Arun wasn't known to not attend certain meetings with the older man. In fact, he was certain that Alexander was hiding something from him, but he wasn't going to pry. Departing the building, Arun went his way whilst Alexander went the other way. 

***

Author's Note:

Each chapter is like a week apart from the previous one unless stated otherwise; it just helps move the storyline ahead. 

Lmk how your thoughts are on the story so far. If you have any qs then also lmk. 

Anyhoo...

Please do Comment, Share, and Vote.

Thank You Very Much!

Dhvani :)