Six | Alexander/Anaisha

Letting Alesandro loose was a bet Alex was willing to take.

It wouldn't be hard to track him anyways.

The sooner Ales finished the task Alexander had set out for him, the quicker he would return. And he knew this - Alesandro knew this. It wasn't like he would crawl his way back to his captor. Not unless he was forced to.

Alex knew this. Kinky bastard, he thought. Keeping an eye on Alesandro wasn't hard, especially when Alexander was an important figure in their business and had the ability to know everyone's whereabouts.

When he had sedated Alesandro, Alex placed a tracking device inside his arm. He wouldn't be able to escape, not even after his death. But it was time to visit a certain university.

She was at the library. Like always, he thought. Alexander found it hot. Very hot.

He noticed her immediately. It wasn't hard not to. She stood out. Like always. And she had his attention - even if she wasn't present. As he approached her, he took her figure in. She was engrossed in her work. Like always.

Anaisha was so absorbed in her laptop that she didn't notice when Alexander came and sat down in front of her. He pulled the chair out without a noise, afraid to distract her, and sat down. Alex started at her while she did her work. He didn't disturb her like usual. Instead, he admired her. The only woman he would ever glance at in this way.

"When did you arrive?" She pulled him out of his trance. He would like her to pull something else out too. However, he didn't say those words. Rather, he answered her, sincerely.

He shrugged his shoulder. "Like an hour ago."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought I'd be nice and let you do your work."

"You and nice?" Anaisha laughed.

Alex had an incredulous look spread across his face. "What's so funny?"

Anaisha tried to stop her laugh.

"Shuushh!" The librarian rebuked her.

Alexander threw a glare her way as he took his blazer off to let her see the gun tucked inside his trousers. The old woman quickly turned away, fleeing from the couple as quickly as she could.

"I was loud, Alexander. It's not her fault."

"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

"My full name. Say it."

"Alexander..."

"Fuck." His Angel was perplexed and as he kept looking at her; he thought he'd clear the confusion. "It's the first time you've said my full name. Do you know what that means?" She shook her head. "It means you're accepting me."

"No, no, no. That doesn't mean anything. I was just saying your name. That's all."

"Do you remember our deal, Angel?" She nodded her head in return. "That was the start of you accepting me. You now saying my name, means we're a little closer."

"How so?"

Alexander smirked. "Because we're on a first-name basis now."

"You've never mentioned my name before."

"Do you want me to say it now or do you want me to say it on our first time?"

Anaisha gasped in a breath of air. He had a way with his words it seemed. She had to be careful around him. Not get carried away when he made such promises. I have a boyfriend, she reminded herself. Even though it didn't matter to Alex, it did matter to her. Or so she thought. But the more interest he showed her - even when she didn't understand why - the more she gravitated towards him. It was dangerous. Alarming even.

She didn't respond to him. She didn't want to. Whatever she said would only make it worse for her. "You need to leave," she changed the subject.

Alex leaned back in his chair and made himself comfortable. "Why?"

"Someone is arriving in a bit." Checking her phone's lock screen, she glanced down at the time. 18.30.

"Who? Zain?"

Anaisha didn't meet his eye. She didn't want to answer. From the number of times they have met and his unhidden interest in her, Anaisha knew that the sardonic tone he spoke in meant something. Something threatening. And she didn't want to put her boyfriend in danger. "No."

"Then it wouldn't be a problem if I stayed. Would it?"

"It would."

Alexander raised an eyebrow in response. "It would?"

She nodded in return. "Yes, it would."

"Why?"

It was Anaisha's turn to raise an eyebrow in return. She gave him a cynical look. "Because I don't want you here."

"You're a very stupid girl aren't you?" The girl in front of him had an incredulous look spread across her face. He never spoke to her like that before. "You've made a deal with me, and you know very well that I can pull the deal back. Don't you?"

His Angel went quiet. She hadn't thought of that. He very much looked like a man who would go back on his words without a care for who it affected. But... she thought...maybe...not for me... She sounded ridiculous, even to herself. But it was true. He made her feel special. Like no one else had. Not even her own boyfriend.

Zain?

Anaisha spotted him entering through the doors of the library. Her eyes met with Alexander, and from the devilish grin spread across his face, he knew she was lying. She wasn't meeting up with anyone except Zain. Once Alex crossed his arms, Anaisha knew she wouldn't move from his seat.

"You need to leave," she repeated again in the hopes of him listening to her this time.

He didn't.

"No."

***

Author's Note:

I'm loving writing these scenes between Anaisha and Alex. Especially because their relationship is MUCH different to the other characters.

Exploring Alexander's character is also very interesting

Also, let me know if I'm doing a good job of showing how different Alex is with Anaisha compared to the rest of the characters as that is my goal here. 

Anyhoo...

Please do Comment, Share, and Vote.

Thank You Very Much!

Dhvani :)