16: Headhunter

FINLAND
FEBRUARY 21
OPERATION HEADHUNTER
2:22 PM

Crow is currently walking along a snowy path with Loki and Nøkk as Skinwalker and Ash are staying at the hideout. Crow watches his step as there might be traps hidden beneath the snow.

Nøkk: "Ash we're seeing more footprints, looks we're on the right track." She says hopping across a gap as Crow and Loki follow her.

Ash: "good, continue moving and eliminate any that get in your way, you know the drill." She says as Nøkk stops at the edge of a hill as don't the other two.

Nøkk: "copy that, let's go." She says taking point as they slide down the snow covered hill as they're white uniforms to blend in. "Huh thoughts on snow Crow?" She asks having a image of her and him owning a secluded home with snow all over.

Crow: "a pain in the ass but I can handle it, why?" He asks as Nøkk retorts saying she was just curious. Crow sees some markings on a tree. "What is this?" He asks touching the markings as Nøkk walks up seeing the markings.

Nøkk: "must be a way to help if someone gets lost, works in our favor." She says as they begin following the trees with the markings but Crow signals them hold as he sees a small patrol approaching.

Crow: "get out of site." He says as they do so laying in the snow allowing them to pass as Crow eliminates one with Nøkk killing the other. They hide the bodies deep in the snow and continue following the marked trees.

Loki: "wait hold up." He says kneeling down finding a mine of sorts under the snow.

Nøkk: "good find, can you disable it?" She asks as Loki shakes his head but carefully moves the landmine away from the path and putting it deep in the snow. They watch their steps as Crow freezes stiff as the area around him feels familiar.

Loki: "you okay?" He asks as Crow remembers hearing some voices but he just can't put his finger on it.

Crow: "Lee have we ever been deployed around this area?" He asks as Loki nods but Crow comes to a realization. "I don't remember being here." He says with genuine confusion as Loki sighs to himself worried this may complicate things.

Loki: "after the op is done I'll tell you." He says as Crow raises his brow feeling suspicious at how he said that. They continue as they crawl up to edge of the hill seeing a factory ahead.

Crow: "Ash we found the factory, sending pictures over now." He says as Loki does this as they examine the base.

Nøkk: "that's a lot of hostiles, attack will be difficult but we can easily turn it in our favor." She says as Crow and Loki over wondering what she means. "we set explosives in strategic points, then we detonate them before our assault." She says as they agree with the plan.

Ash: "take some more pictures and head on back." She says as the team does so and begin making their way back.

Crow: "why don't I remember being here Leland?" He asks as Loki wants to tell him but knows that if he tells him now he wouldn't be able to focus.

Loki: "I'll just say this, the CIA had a hand in it." He says as Crow grabs his shoulder turning him around.

Crow: "the fuck does that mean?" He asks highly agitated as Loki is afraid to tell him mainly cause of the possible reaction. Nøkk seeing this gets in front of Crow.

Nøkk: "easy Scott, this isn't the time." She says as Crow calms down hearing her soft voice.

Crow: "alright... But Leland? I expect some answers." He says walking off as Nøkk follows him with Loki sighing heavily with regret as they arrive at the hideout finding Skinwalker shivering as he adjusts his beanie.