𝐞𝐩. 𝟐

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐞𝐩 𝟐

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋, 𝐋𝐀
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶ᴛʜ
𝟻:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰..."𝑨𝑯𝑻! you know you ain't suppose to be here young lady," jerry sighed seeing you in his boxing gym. connie kept his eyes on you, watching your arms spread apart to give jerry a hug. connie could feel his eyebrows furrowing in confusion about you and jerry knowing each other. but how?

"y'all know each other?" connie ended up blurting out, not caring that he seemed nosy. jerry grasped your shoulder after giving you a side hug and looked at connie before looking back at you.

"ahh, you met connie," jerry chuckled lightly, "this is my niece con'." connie puckered his lips that the jerome richards was your uncle. he was stunned in a good way. connie obviously knew that jerry had a few nieces and nephews, brothers and sisters, cousins but never seen them around since they don't pay jerry a visit that much. jerry, himself, doesn't even talk about family around connie.

"oh, so that's his name?" you laughed, looking at connie up and down. a small smile was growing on connie's face after he seen how excited you got from hearing his name. he shook his head at jerry for messing up the mysterious stranger act that he was trying to pull.

"not my name," connie sighed loudly, clearly lying since he couldn't even look at you or jerry in the eye. jerry shook his head and stepped away from the hug to look at you with his arms crossed, "aight, what're you doin' here y/n," he questioned you.

"oh, so that's her name," connie imitated what you said about him to receive a side eye from you, which made him let out a few chuckles. you blinked away from his gaze to look back at your uncle to flash him a broad smile, your tooth gem shining under the light.

"i got your new punching bag, since i found out the one you currently have is busted up!" you grasped his arms and shook his body a bit, feeling excited. jerry rested his hands on his waist and waited for you to calm down.

"y/n, i appreciate that, but y'know how your dad feels about you being so engaged in what i do. does he even know you're here?" jerry whispering to you, his hand patting your shoulder. your dad hated boxing, including your mom. both of your parents refused to let you go to jerry's boxing gym because they thought it was dirty and too dangerous for you.

they thought the sport in general was too violent and bloody for you and your siblings to be watching. the word boxing was forbidden to even be said near them because of how much they despised the sport.

"pops doesn't know that i'm here," you lowered your head down a bit but quickly spoke over jerry after hearing him sigh to say some words, "but i'm not gonna return anything uncle jerry, you're gonna take the punching bag!" you were determined and jerry could already see that, you weren't gonna back down and have him refuse what you bought for him.

jerry's laugh was gruff, "how'd you even buy it?" he asked out of curiosity. you told him the obvious answer. your parents were beverly hills wealthy, your dad being a successful movie producer and your mom a really successful lawyer.

"i stole pop's credit card duh? i wasn't gonna use mines, what?" you snorted and waved your hand out in front of you, finding it funny. jerry wasn't surprised, "yo' ass whoopin is coming soon y/n. where's the punching bag anyways?"