𝐞𝐩 𝟗

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲?, 𝐞𝐩 𝟗

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐀
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟾ᴛʜ
𝟾:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰... ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓!?❞ you, including connie and zaire, all said in sync with your voices rising. rocky hushed you three loudly, his finger resting on his lips to quiet you all down.

you've been out with connie and his friends since 4 and you weren't even close to being ready to go back home, you were having too much fun with them honestly. now the four of you were sitting together at one of the tables that was near the bowling area, away from the loud music of the skating rink.

rocky was pacing back and forth with his hand laced behind his head, you sat in the middle of zaire and connie and eating the shared tray of fries and chicken tenders. zaire was getting all the dipping sauce, you had to swat his hands a couple times for him to cool it with the dipping sauce.

"damn...momma latoya finna be a grandmaaa!" zaire chimed, tryna boost the mood up but failing since he only received cold daggered glares from rocky.

"no..she's not cause the baby ain't mine!" rocky was chuckling hysterically, it was scary. he was panicking, overthinking almost. rocky pulled his fitted cap off to toss it on the table to run his fingers through his black hair.

"then who's is it? you the only person tyra's messing with you dummy," connie squared his shoulders and stretched his arms back, tossing a fry into his mouth. rocky stopped walking and turned his body to look at connie, wagging his finger at him while poking his inner cheek.

"mm mm, that sonofabitch lemar! tyra told me she's been out with someone named lemar. telling me that he's just a friend, somebody told me they caught them kissin' in the parking lot," rocky was snapping his fingers as if he connected the dots.

"ain't that what you told tyra about shelby?" zaire squinted his eyes at rocky, who wasn't making any sense. don't get all hypocritical rocky when you're sneaking around with shelby like tyra is with lemar, "nah bro, cause whatever you got going on with tyra is so confusing?" zaire whispered against his fry before biting down on it.

"speaking of shelby, does she know?" connie added on. you stayed quiet to listen to the conversation while eating your fries and sipping on the soda that connie bought for you.

"wait, shelby rose? she's my chemistry partner!" you ended up butting in the conversation to say your piece just so zaire can chuckle softly at how excited you sounded to finally have something to say.

"HEEEEELL NAH!" rocky made his voice high pitched, waving his hands in the air that connie must've been out of his mind if he thought he told shelby. connie raised his hands in the air in defense once rocky starts spewing cusses and 'you dummy' comments at him, "bitch, you tryna attend my funeral? homie tryna have me 6 feet under, you crazy!? yo' ass tweakin dawg!"

rocky's words to connie became a blur once you turned your head to look at zaire, "uncle zay zay," you whispered in zaire's ear and flicked his shoulder playfully with your finger. zaire pursed his lips and looked you up and down, raising his eyebrows at the way you whispered 'uncle zay zay' all soft and slow. him mouthing 'stop playing y/n' made you giggle at the wrong time cause when you looked up, rocky was curled up in a ball on the ground and rocking back and forth.