𝐞𝐩 𝟒

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐞𝐩 𝟒

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷sᴛ
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟶 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰...𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 and the seniors were flooding the spacious hallway. the transition from exiting class and walking to the direction of the cafeteria was extremely fast for the others so stopping in the middle of the hallway wasn't an option unless you wanted to stop by a locker.

zaire was walking right beside you to make sure you were led to the cafeteria since you almost got lost and caught up in the crowds of hallway traffic. but the walk to the cafeteria grew longer and longer, like he was taking another path to go somewhere. you turned another corner with him and abruptly stopped walking after he did too.

this part of the hallway is the hall that you still haven't seen. the amount of people made it ample enough to saunther and stride without having to worry about being in anyone's way. you looked up and zaire, noticing the grin on his face after looking ahead at someone.

"boy, where is you taking me? a girl is hungry y'know," you sassed while bucking your head. zaire made a 'hold on' hand gesture to you and beckoned you with his two fingers to follow him again. you rolled your eyes and followed him, furrowing your eyebrows in concern after seeing him dip his body down a bit as if he was some type of spy.

zaire began dancing his way to approach a male with black hair that reached down to his nape, his hair was mostly wavy and straight in some parts, all styled as if he woke up and combed his fingers through his hair, shaking it a bit and leaving it like that- it looked good, seeing the front strands of his hair falling down to his eyes after he turned his head to the side for a second.

he wore the same oversized white tee as zaire that made them look like twins, the back pockets of his oversized bedazzled denim jeans had '𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐏' printed on it with rhinestones. you assumed that the p probably stood for his last name but maybe you were wrong, it just made sense to you. they even wore the same jordan's, but his was black.

his body was leaned against the locker and because of that, you couldn't see the girl that was standing in front of him, both having a side conversation that involved giggling and touching. but that side conversation was interrupted when zaire suddenly jumped on the male's back, the same male holding zaire up in his arms to give him a piggy back ride.

"ROCKAYE!" zaire screamed out, mocking the sounds that the girls would make when they see rocky in the halls. rocky rolled his eyes over zaire getting ready to annoy him and spun his body around, pretending to toss zaire off his back each time he stopped spinning.

as zaire jumped off rocky's back, a high pitched voice caught his attention, "zaire, can't you see that rocky and i are busy choppin' it up?" the girl that rocky was speaking too waved her long acrylic nails out in front of zaire, making zaire lean his head back and gently pushing her hand out of his face.

"first of all, tyra, rocky was just choppin it up with my homegirl shelby the other day, he want nothin' to do witcho kitty kat at the moment," zaire snorted but winced after feeling rocky nudge him in the stomach. you could hear rocky snicker at his friend's pain before telling tyra that he'll call her cell after school.