𝐞𝐩 𝟏𝟐

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐞𝐩 𝟏𝟐

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸ɴᴅ
𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟷 ᴀᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰...𝐏𝐎𝐏! went the sound of your mint flavored gum after blowing out a bubble. a minute never went by where you weren't looking at the clock in the corner of your eye. just two minutes. you moved around in your seat, cursing underneath your breath from how numb your butt cheeks felt against your hard ass seat.

"ugh, i hate these stools!" you grumbled lowly and poked your bottom lip out into a pout. you had to sit through this long period of taking your chemistry test. a test that you didn't even study for. chemistry wasn't exactly your top class but thankfully, shelby was your partner.

not only did you feel your ass numbing but your back was starting to hurt from all this slouching. shelby looked in the corner of her eye, furrowing her eyebrows at how squirmy you looked while sitting in your stool.

"girl.." shelby whispered to you which caused you to stop moving, "stop," she said softly, slowly tearing her eyes away from you and looking back down at her paper. you rested your hand on the table, the sound of your bracelets clank against each other.

you finally ended up finished your test on time when you heard the bell ring. you grabbed your bag and snatched your test packet real quick, hopping off the stool. you ended up walking out the classroom with shelby, the both of you walking to lunch together.

you weren't exactly close, close friends with shelby but you two were cool. being her partner since your first day here, you did notice overtime the differences y'all had when it came to style and personality.

shelby was more of someone introverted and often looked unapproachable. there was times people would mistaken her to be a stud some days— when really she dressed like this for comfort. she could dress girly too, don't get it twisted. you were more sociable on the other hand. you liked skirts, dresses, mom jeans, flare pants, crop tops all of that. and what you liked even more was anything bedazzled.

"soooo...bee bee," you said cheerily, swaying and dancing as you walked. you always had a thing with giving people nicknames. whether it was good nicknames or even corny nicknames, it didn't matter you always came up with something.

"don't...don't call me that," shelby stuck a finger up in the air and she smiled softly at you saying 'oh' quietly under your breath. you playfully kissed your teeth and continued to talk about what you were planning on telling her.

"anywhoooo," you sang out your o's in harmony, "i see you and rockyyyyy," you collide your shoulder against hers and playfully shoved it. shelby clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes just from hearing his name. ever since that day you went out with your friends to roller skate and heard about how rocky spoke of shelby, you dedicated most of your time being match maker.

has it worked? not really....only because when shelby hears that man's name coming out of your mouth she shuts down the conversation and switches it up real quick.

"see, yeah no. how is you and con'?" shelby smiled at you all innocently. you squinted your eyes at her to the point where your vision almost went to a blur. you haven't spoken to connie in 4 days after what happened at the gym.