𝐞𝐩 𝟕

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!, 𝐞𝐩 𝟕

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐁𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 ⇢ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟾ᴛʜ
𝟹:𝟷𝟾 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 made it to your bedroom door after walking up your long spiral stairs and your never ending hallway. you held in your giggles as you walked all them steps because of rocky's obnoxious pants and heavy breaths, complaining about how many stairs you had.

while zaire and connie walked up the stairs like it was nothing. your uncle jerry made them do a lot of works outs that involved their legs so these stairs weren't shit to them. zaire playfully shoved rocky, telling him to stop being so extra and that the stairs wasn't none.

you twisted your bedroom door knob to reveal your clean bedroom, smiling at the sound of awe's coming from the boys. you could see in the hesitation of their steps that they weren't sure if they wanted to walk in from how perfect it looked. but, you sort of pulled them in since you wanted to close the door already.

"y'all can sit over there while i get ready," you pointed to an area in your room where your balcony was at, long window curtains draped down to cover the balcony doors. the three boys sauntered to the chill area, humming softly to themselves in rhythm at the song that was playing on your opened laptop as they all sat on the comfortable swivel chairs that were facing your wide screen tv.

once you left your room to walk into your walk in closet, the trio turned to look at each other and stared at each other as if your room left them in shock. that's when their eyes flickered to the coffee table in front of them, seeing bowls of candy and chocolate set on it.

giving each other one last look, the boys sprinted out of their seats basically racing each other to grab the candy from the bowl. hands were swatted, smacked and even pushed as they all chaotically tried to grab the candies that they wanted. after many swats later, the boys sat back in their swivel chairs with their hands filled with lollipops, chocolate, hard candies so on so forth.

"that ain't fair connie, you took all the reese's cups," rocky pouted like a big baby, staring at the m&ms, starbursts and dum dums that he placed on his lap. connie ignored rocky's whines and opened the wrapper, obnoxiously sniffing the reese's cups to brag to rocky.

"here, stop whining," zaire threw a reese's cup at rocky as he spun in his swivel chair, rocky celebrating to himself and hurriedly ripping the wrapper apart. the boys were eating the candy that they took from the bowl like it was their last snack but slowly stopped their chewing once they heard your closet door opening.

"what y'all think?" you voiced out before revealing yourself from exiting your closet. rocky licked the chocolate from his lips, almost feeling the reese's cup fall from the tip of his fingers. zaire popped a jelly bean in his mouth, the corner of his lips curving up to a smile. connie slowly sitting up on his seat after man spreading, his eyes flickering from your red customized air jordan 10's and up to your face.

you kept your hands laced together behind your back, swaying your body slowly from side to side still waiting for them to answer your question. your braids were styled down with two parts of your hair being pulled into two small ponytails. hair accessories, pink strawberries designed hair ties were on those two small ponytails.