𝐞𝐩 𝟖

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐞𝐩 𝟖
ʀᴏᴄᴋʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐀
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟾ᴛʜ
𝟻:𝟶𝟶 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰...𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 sat beside zaire on the carpeted steps of the skating rink with his long legs spread out in front of him, one leg straight out and keeping the other leg up to have it sway back and forth slowly. his arms were behind him with his elbows resting flatly on the carpet to keep his lean body hoisted up.

"connie's goofy ass ain't even got enough rhythm to keep up with miss doll face," zaire snorted whilst pointing at connie who wasn't matching your movements. yet connie was always the one that bragged that he was the better skater compared to rocky and zaire.

"and you got rhythm?" rocky looked at his friend who was slurping on his slushee. zaire cocked an eyebrow that rocky tried to doubt his skills. zaire whistled and shook his head as a chuckle began to escape his lips, his best friend really don't know how he can get down for real, "hell yeah i do! watch me," zaire placed his cup of slushee on the ground and rose his body off the ground to skate up to you and connie.

rocky watched zaire, like he was told to, and laughed at the way zaire sneakingly skated you away from connie without him noticing. zaire grinned over his shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows at rocky before looking back at you. his hands were up in the air without touching you as he skated right behind you, close enough to where you felt his crotch against your ass. doing all that, he then charismatically held your hand to spin you around him.

"this mothafucka," rocky whispered under his breath as he continued to watch zaire singing to you, your lips all pursed as you mugged him playfully with your eyes looking away from him. but that's when fun time was over for zaire when connie came skating full speed towards zaire to pull you away from his embrace.

rocky let out a holler, throwing his head back at the way zaire waved connie off and skated back to where rocky was seated. it took a minute for rocky to catch his breath once zaire plopped beside him on the ground, "getting mad at me and shit, his ass ain't even dancin' right! shawt' needs ah real mon tuh skate wid har!" zaire waved his finger in the air as his patios began rolling off his tongue, a few breathy chuckles getting in between his shouts.

the two began to hit each other shoulders the more they laughed, chuckling til they ran out of breath. finally, after many laughs later the two calmed down to silence, the only sound lingering was the music playing in the speakers.

zaire grabbed his bag of gummy worms that he bought and began tossing some into his mouth to eat, "she real deal fine man..." zaire sighed deeply, rocky catching a glimpse of zaire's eyes following you as you skated around the rink, dancing and skating so freely.

"uh huh, but this episode ain't about you. it's about me," rocky rolled his neck before resting it on his shoulder. he stuffed his fingers in zaire's bag of candy to grab 4 gummy worms, snickering at zaire's shouts, "you'll get yo' own episode later," he waved the gummy worm in the air before tossing it into his mouth.

as the two sat together to eat gummy worms and laughing at connie who continued to flip them off every time he skated by them, rocky and zaire could hear the sound of more people walking inside the building. rocky didn't bother looking back to see the group of people that walked in but as nosy as zaire was, he looked back for rocky.