𝐞𝐩 𝟓

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
✩ 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐞𝐩 𝟓

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷sᴛ
𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟼 ᴘᴍ

𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖

✰...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 at zaire's friends, eren, armin and jean introducing themselves and you doing the same. one person at the table kept quiet though. you couldn't really see his face since his back was turned to you. he looked nervous in your eyes, the way his leg was bouncing and swaying from side to side, he couldn't even sit still in his seat.

"who's that one," you tapped zaire on his shoulder and pointed at the direction of the boy who was wearing the beanie. zaire licked the corner of his lips before leaning down in your ear to whisper-

"that's connie," your eyes widened at the familiar name. connie, the guy you met at your uncle's gym, the same guy that never called or texted you after giving him your number. at a slow pace, zaire moved his head back and furrowed his brows at how shocked you looked. your mouth was agape and your eyes looked like it was gonna pop out of your socket.

that's when all eyes went on rocky who was marching near where connie sat, "mothafucka, we got a girl over here! turn yo ass around and say hi," rocky sucked his teeth and yanked the beanie off of connie's head, his gray colored outgrown buzz cut being revealed.

"aye man, chillat!" you heard connie raise his voice while reaching to grab his beanie back. after watching him put his beanie back on he looked back at you, biting his bottom lip so anxiously. everything felt like it was moving in slow motion. the locked eye contact, the exchanged cheeky smiles and the greeting nods.

"connie," connie extended his hand out to give you a handshake, your soft hands taking his hands in yours. i know...you tilted your head down a bit and slowly batted your eyes at him, a soft smile spreading across your face.

"y/n," you said lowly before pulling your hand away. after you and connie reintroduced yourselves to one another, you chose to sit in the next to zaire so you could be seated directly across from connie.

you didn't get the school lunch since you didn't feel as hungry. zaire even offered you some of his tater tots but you kindly declined them. connie could feel your eyes boring upon him as you fixed your sitting position, your body leaning forward on your crossed arms that were rested on the table.

meanwhile of sneaking small glances at connie, you listened to the conversation that the boys were having with each other, "maaan, i told y'all i'm gon get them grills! ain't nobody stopping me!" you heard rocky, his knuckles drumming against the table as he spoke.

"nigga, only person that can stop you, is momma latoya," zaire hit rocky gently on his shoulder as he pointed out. rocky rolled his eyes that zaire had to ruin his moment by reminding him about his mom.

"well...she ain't gotta know!?" rocky scrunched up his lips before snatching the tater tot that was in zaire's hand.

"she gon slap that 25% of nigga genes outta yo' mixed ass if you even try it. ain't that right connie?" zaire sipped on his juice while looking away from rocky who was rolling his eyes to the back of his head, his snickers slowly dying down after he looked at you and connie sending each other shy glances.