ミニ。。。誰が。

(y/n)= your name
(l/n)= last name
(n/n)= nickname
(e/c)= eye colour
(h/c)= hair colour
(f/c)= favourite colour
(f/f)=favourite food
(f/a)= favourite animal
(f/d)= favourite drink
(f/p)= favourite popsicle

The school bell rings as (y/n) rushes out of school to get back home as quickly as possible with his (f/c) backpack.

'gonna go home and get some (f/p) and watch some TV!' (y/n) quickly rushes towards the modern looking house and opens the door and closes it behind him.

"ma! I'm home!!"

"oh (y/n), your back" (y/n)'s mother says and smiles.

(y/n) huffs and peeks into the kitchen, "what are you making mom?" "I'm making some Ramen of course"

"okay then, will I be going to the kindergarten your working tomorrow?"

"hm? Why are you so energetic now (y/n)?"

"cause my teacher said that I needed to make a project about what my parents job is" (y/n) opens his back zip lock and takes out a journal book and flips through the pages until he finds a page with the title.

What job does your parents do?

"oh that, if you want to then you can follow me"

"yay! Can I really?"

"of course! And it's going to be June holidays anyways and I was worried whether you would stay at home or not"

"mom I'm 15 already"

"I know I know, it's just... Your growing up so fast all the time" (y/n) sighs when he sees fake tears falling down her eyes.

"yeah yeah, anyways I'm going to my room now, cya"

"wait but what about the Ramen?"

"call me when it's done"

Next day, (y/n) was dressed up in his casual outfit and had his phone and mini backpack as well.

"are you sure you want to follow me?"

"of course! Why wouldn't I?"

"it's just that um, I'm not sure if your good with children or not"

"we're going to a kindergarten?"

"mhm! I've already told the principal that I'm going to bring you along" (y/n)'s mother said gently pinches his cheek.

"okay then... So is being a teacher hard or is it easy" (y/n) asked and his mother just laughed like she heard a funny joke, "that depends on the kids mood"

"... What?"

"welp, let's get in the car now!!" (y/n)' s mother pushes him into the white Mercedes.

"... This is the kindergarten??" (y/n) looks around in disbelief.