計画旅行

"haha jokes on you sucker, I'm not going with you" (y/n) says and quickly walks out of the cafe.

"whats with (y/n) and camping?? Didn't he love them when he was in first year?" shoichi asked.

"something changed, he doesn't like it anymore after that incident" atsuji says and sighed, "you mean he doesn't like bears" "well yeah"

"I'll be leaving too, I have to do my homework" haru says and leaves the cafe quickly.

Reiji sighed and stands up along with atsuji and leaves, leaving shoichi and sakaye in the cafe.

"(y/n) sensei, can you read me a book?" oikawa ask and hands (y/n) a book, "sure, why do you like me reading books to you?"

"cause its fun! I get to use my imagination to think and learn more!!"

"your really into aliens then? You always either bring me a book about them or if they were in the book" (y/n) opens and looks at the first page.

"aliens are the best! I even have loads of alien T-shirts, pants and even pj's!!"

(y/n) chuckles and pats oikawa's head, "never change tooru" "I won't!" oikawa smiles back and (y/n) reads the book.

[the chaos chat]

Shoichi :

(y/n), please just this once let's go to the beach

Sakaye :

(y/n) is probably teaching the kids in the kindergarten

Don't even think of trying to reach him

Atsuji :

My bestie's attention has been stolen by those kids...

Reiji :

I'll smack you if I see you damn idiot brother

Atsuji :

How rude! Don't you have any sympathy for me?

Reiji :

Ask osamu dad if he has any sympathy for pa atsumu who keeps on hogging ma for himself every time we're trying to have breakfast, lunch and dinner

Atsuji :

He said no

Reiji :

That's how I feel

(y/n) :

Shut up you idiots...

I wonder how did your mother even take care of you when you lot are annoying and are a pain to look out for

Haru :

(y/n) ❤️

(y/n) :

Haru my bestie 💕

Atsuji :

HOW COME THAT RICH ASS HARU GETS A HEART???