キャンディマン

"if you get each answer correct then I'll let you have one candy got it?" (y/n) says and all of the students nodded while looking at the candy bag.

"... Okay then, all of you will get a piece of paper with 10 questions on it, if you need help then raise up your hand please" (y/n) says and goes to a beanbag and sits in it and takes out his phone and watches some cat/dog videos.

30 minutes passed and the first one who finished their paper was none other then Oikawa "done" "that was fast, let's see how am y questions you got correct" (y/n) turns off his phone and takes oikawa's paper and sees half of the questions answered correctly.

"okay, you get 5 candies since you got 5 correct"

"yes!!" Oikawa smiles and (y/n) takes out 7 flavour candy and let's Oikawa choose.

"there's cherry, strawberry, lemon, orange, green apple, grape and peach flavour"

"I want the green apple and orange!" Oikawa takes the green and orange wrapper and (y/n) puts back the rest and 2 green apple and 1 orange flavour candy.

(y/n) pats beside and said "since you finished your paper earlier then the rest, you can sit here and watch the rest finish theirs"

"okay!" Oikawa soon began to like (y/n) more and more since he gave him candy.

Not before long, almost everyone was finished and had handed in their paper wanting candy as well.

"Iwaizumi got 7 correct, choose which flavour first" (y/n) takes out the 7 flavours and Iwaizumi takes grape, orange and lemon.

And so on and so forth until Kyotani, "Kyotani you have 2 correct so you'll get 2 candy" (y/n) takes out lemon, strawberry, grape and peach flavour "here are the leftovers one, pick which one you want"

Kyotani takes the peach and the grape flavour, "okay then that's that-"

"hey (y/n) are you having any trouble?"

It was (y/n)'s mother, she looked inside and see all of the toddlers looking at her and her son as well with a packet of sweets in his arms.

"whats going on?"

"I'm just eating them sweets that's what" (y/n) says and opens a wrapper and pops a strawberry candy into his mouth. "okay then can you tell me why does the toddlers have as well?"

"they got it as rewards of course" (y/n) says and his mother sighs "okay then, just make sure not to give them alot though" "got it mom"

When the door closes, (y/n) sighs with relief and stands up and takes the candy packet as well, the aoba joshai toddlers then proceeds to follow (y/n) behind him like he's their master or something.

(y/n) doesn't notice them and just continue to walk until he reach his backpack, 'should I buy Matcha milk tea or boba milk tea?' he thought and opens his bag zipper and puts the candy back until he felt a tug on his pants and looks down.

'...' (y/n) looks down and sees all of them looking at him...

"... Hey there guys, what is it?"

"playtime" (y/n) checks the clock and sees its only 11.20am.

"oh is it your playtime already?" (y/n) asked and all of them nodded, "okay then, let's go to the play area"

When they arrived at the play area, (y/n) saw that there were multiple toddlers around the play area.

"yay! Time to play!!" Oikawa excitedly shouts and uses his baby like feet to scurry to the toy area without waiting a second.