ミュージアムトリップ

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID TODAY WAS ANOTHER NORMAL DAY???" (y/n) shouts as he quickly rushes to change into his casual clothes.

"I did but it was change at the last minute"

"SERIOUSLY? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT ANYWAY??"

"the principal of course"

(y/n) quickly grabs his toast and apple juice and rushes out of his room and pants. His mother looks at his and chuckles lightly "sorry about making you hurry up so quickly"

"... Next time... I will never EVER trust anyone..."

"I already said I'm sorry"

"we're back.." (y/n) says and opens the door and sees almost all of the kids with their field trip items, mosquito patches, water bottle, hat and even some plastic bags.

"uh..."

"don't worry, I got us some light snacks as well!" (y/n) looks at his mother with a very confused face since he didn't even see where and how she had made them from, she didn't even went into the kitchen.

"(y/n)! Hello again!" Sugawara says and waves his tiny arms at him, (y/n) waves back and goes to the aoba joshai class and sees everyone with their hats, small backpacks and the other stuffs as well.

"ready for today's trip?"

"yeah!" everyone said and hears the bus pull up Infront of the kindergarten.

"we'll go after the karasu and neko go" (y/n) sits on the beanbag and takes his phone and headphones out and sees Kunimi and kindaichi staring at him.

(y/n) puts his headphones on and said "what? Never seen headphones before?" kindaichi jumps slightly and shook his head while Kunimi just stared at him.

Just then, he hears some shouting outside through his headphones, "TANAKA RYUUNOSUKE STOP RUNNING"

"AAAAAHHHHH" and then silence, (y/n) questions what was was that and in comes his mother with a kid wailing in her arms.

"come on (y/n), its your turn"

"... What's with that wild kid?" (y/n) asked and points towards the kid.

"oh him? He's Tanaka ryuunosuke, he's from karasu"

"..."

His mother sighs and said "oh nevermind, just get into the white bus with colourful stripes on it. Tell the bus driver to go to sundae Park"

"got it" (y/n) says and his mother closes the door. (y/n) takes off his headphones and grabs his bag and walks towards the door and opens it. "come on you guys, let's go for our field trip"

"yay!"

"off we go to sundae Park!" Oikawa shouts and (y/n) shushes him, "..." (y/n) grumbles and checks out the bus window and sighs.

'sundae Park?' (y/n) checks the location from his phone and glances at Hanamakki who was trying to see what he was looking at.

"trying to sneak peak huh Hanamakki?" (y/n) says and Hanamakki looks as if he was caught red-handed.

(y/n) laughs and sighs "dotn worry your not in trouble Hanamakki..."

"sorry"

(y/n) pats his head and Hanamakki just accepts the pat.

"here we are, sundae Park" (y/n) says with a bit of enthusiasm.