弁当

"and this is why I do not like anyone of you" (y/n) said and tries to reach out for his box of cereal on top of the cupboard.

"it's just a Cereal box, what's so bad about it?"

"it annoying to get it off the shelf that's why" (y/n) argues and reaches out for the cereal box but eventually gives up.

"whatever, I'm going to meet with the toddlers-"

"you really care much about the kids don't you?" his mother says and (y/n) froze, "... No I don't"

"sure sure... Lie all you want"

"fine then I will"

"kiyoko-sensei, here I gave you a flower" tanaka says and hands the preschool teacher.

"thank you tanaka"

Tanaka smiles and quickly rushes back towards his classmates.

When (y/n) got there, he turns around he sees his whole class trying to hide flowers and small boxes of chocolate behind their backs but fails.

"what's that behind your back?" (y/n) says and puts down his bag near a drawer and walks towards the classroom and the toddlers follow him quickly.

"(y/n) sensei, do you play volleyball?" Iwaizumi ask and (y/n) thinks for a second and nods.

"yes I do in fact, why do you ask?"

"whay position do you play in?" matsukawa said and hands (y/n) a small chocolate box, (y/n) accepts it and says "I play all-rounder"

"what is all rounder?"

"it means I play ace, Middle blocker, setter, libero, outside and opposite hitter" (y/n) says and counts his fingers,

"what kind of position do you play as?"

"I'm... How do I say this?" (y/n) mumbles and avoids the puppy eyes coming from oikawa and Iwaizumi. "are you famous?" "since when did you get that idea?"

"TV"

"... Of course it has to be the television..." (y/n) hung his head and sighs, "I'm not really that famous... Just a normal volleyball player"

"can you show us your talent?" Hanamakki says and (y/n) fell for his trap and said "... Fine"

"yay!!"

"so first of, you go up, pow, bam and fwoosh" (y/n) proceeds to show the toddlers how he does his skills as a setter.

"wow!! Can you do ace?"

"haha sorry hajime but if I do that then I would destory everything in the classroom, how about I show you something other then ace for example libero or middle blocker?" he says trying to avoid the topic of ace.

"oh could you do middle blocker??"

"but I want to see sensei's libero skills"

"okay you guys don't fight, I'll show you each one of them" (y/n) says and looks at Iwaizumi who was standing at his place wondering why (y/n) didn't like showing his ace skills.

(y/n) feels a bit guilty but pats Iwaizumi's head and said "I'll tell you when the time comes" he says and goes back to entertaining the others.

"one touch!"

"(y/n) heads up"

"..."

"(Y/N) WAKE UP, STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET OUT OF YOUR DREAMING STATE"

"hey-"

"leave him alone, he doesn't mean it"