早いハロウィーン

"HEY-WHAT THE HECK?" (y/n) shouts as he was suddenly wide awake.

Is his eyes deceiving him? Or was he just hallucinating?

"(y/n) sensei!!" oikawa looks up and smiles. "hey oikawa... Uhh how did you get here?" (y/n) looks at the door and see it was wide open, must've been his mother, of course...

"oh your mother let us in! She said that your going to take us to trick or treating-"

"trick or treat...?" (y/n) was half ascending to heaven and half tired, he didn't knew what to do and just called his 3 (best) friends.

"hello?"

"I need help"

"with what?"

"trick or treat, there's no way your getting out of this one"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Haru, atsuji and reiji were looking at each other wondering why all of them were here.

In front of them was a very focused (y/n), thinking of what he should do next.

"so... Are you-"

"shut up reiji and let me think" (y/n) says and looks at the toddlers, "okay so each one of you will take care of a class"

"please let us choose one, I don't want to be stuck with itachi class..." reiji says.

"Well too bad reiji, your going to go with itachi if not then go with haru" (y/n) says and haru slightly scoffs wanting to be Paired up with (y/n).

"fine then I'll take haru, I don't like that kid one bit..." reiji glares at sakusa and sakusa stares back at him with a proud and grinning look.

"you-"

"then I'll take every class but dateko and johzenji, how about that? The rest you guys take care of got it?" (y/n) said and the 4 of them nods.

'hehe looks like atsuji will be in a lot of trouble~' (y/n) giggles and gets ready his Halloween costume.

Ding dong

"Trick or treat!!"

"my you kids look so scary~ here have some candy"

"yay!!"

(y/n) smiles as he looks at them scurrying to get one candy after another, "we'll be off now, say goodbye to the lady" (y/n) takes sakusa and Hoshiumi's hand and walks off the porch.

"(y/n) sensei! Do you think I make a great cat?" kageyama says and did a cute rawr face.

"haha you do!" (y/n) says and kageyama smiles, "no no I'm the cutest! See? I'm a panda!"

"no! Me and Akaashi are the cutest!! We are owls!!!" Bokuto says and shows off his costume

(think of it as chibi costumes, I couldn't find any)

"huh? No way, our sailors costumes are the best!" Hoshiumi says and huffs his tiny chest out.

"alright alright you guys, come on we have to go to every house to trick or treat else the whole neighbour will be empty" (y/n) says

"hai!"

"done! Phew that took a while" (y/n) says and sits on his couch, he had spend over 3 hours collecting candies from the neighbourhood and it was tiring.

Loads of people were collecting candies as well, especially his friends...

Atsuji had called one time trying to control Terushima but it seems like haru had got it under control.

With haru beside the twins, they won't need to worry about anything.

"okay let's see, oh you guys have alot of candies, they almost filled it up to the brim" (y/n) says and turns on the TV.

"wah! Kageyama can I trade this chocolate with your candy?"

"fine..."

"eh!? Tanaka I want that star candy for this skittle"

"okay! Woah!! That looks so cool"

(y/n) looks at the kids, they were filled with excitement and pure innocents, too bad once they reach a certain age they'll only think about games.

"speaking of that... They should be back right about now-"

"GAH- no more..." atsuji came burst opening the door, "finally all done" reiji was the second one to come in and went to the kitchen.

Haru was the last and looked to be fine, "haru what happened?"

"trouble"

"what trouble?"

"them" haru says and eyes Terushima who goes over to the others and starts trading candies with them.

"oi atsuji, reiji don't you have siblings? How can you not deal with them?"

"their even worse then our siblings! Of course we would have a hard time" reiji argues and digs into some snacks.

"I can't believe you guys are my friend's.." (y/n) says and stretches his arms and legs.

"I'll be going to shower, can you help me watch the rest of the kids you guys? Thanks~!" and quickly runs off to his room and locks the door.

"hey you... Damn (y/n) you always have to do this" atsuji huffs and looks at haru, "hey aren't you going to buy any candy?"

"nope, I think I'll buy some tomorrow" haru says and looks ta the news channel.

Next day (y/n) found tons of his favourite candy in his room, there was about loads which can fill up his room.

"... Haru..." (y/n) immediately calls his best friend and hears haru munching on his food. "hello-"

"what in godamn world are you doing?? My room is filled with candy! Is this some kind of joke??" (y/n) says and looks around in panic.

Halloween edition! Yay!