犯罪現場

"what's with the police out now? Their almost everywhere we go" (y/n) looks at the crime scene unfolding in the middle of the road near their school, holding haru's hand was futakuchi and aone who were eating ice cream.

"there's been a rumor about a serial killer near osaka, seems like it's true" haru said glancing over at (y/n)'s phone. "who knew the news could be useful once in a while... It's the weekends but we have to babysit both him and aone..." (y/n) sighs and turns off his phone and puts it in his pocket.

Futakuchi and aone's parents were friends and they looked out for one another but they... Had a habit of travelling overseas to do photoshoots and leave their kids with (y/n)'s mother. His mother was also busy with helping his father at a press conference so the duty was shift onto (y/n) and haru.

"it's a wonder that your family is going to the same press conference as mine. I thought they were too free going out to fancy restaurants and wasting their time on work" (y/n) follows haru back to his penthouse which he has as his own. "I've never been in your house to be honest, this is the first and it looks so cool.. Even the view up here is so high up!" (y/n) walks over to the giant window screen and presses his face against the glass to get a better view of the city from the building.

"I needed some time alone from them so this was the only place that was far enough from the villa my parents and older siblings lived..."

"so your the middle child?"

"3rd oldest and out of 6 siblings yes..." haru turns on his stove and starts to bring out biscuits for aone and futakuchi to eat.

"do you have any maids? Mostly rich people have one since they can't do normal house chores" (y/n) lets go of futakuchi's hand and walks down the clean hallway. "I do. But I'm thinking of starting to do my own house chores  since it's a hassle to pay 500 dollars per month"

"it's a lot of hard work... I hope you survive at least a day without your maid helping you" (y/n) walks back to the kitchen and opens the fridge. "you got premium black coffee?? I didn't knew you liked coffee?! I thought you liked lavender or jasmine tea since you drank that a lot when we went out to cafés to do our homework" (y/n) turns his head to face haru "you said your type was to have to same interest..."

"that doesn't mean I discriminate coffee too, I like coffee as well but I prefer it with cream and no sugar" (y/n) closes the fridge door and opens a random cupboard "you've got to stop forcing yourself to like things you hate haru-is that..." (y/n) looks horrified at the next cupboard and turns to haru who seems dejected.

"if you want me to like you then you'll have to do the things you like. Got it? Just don't force yourself to like (f/pizza) and take another slice or I'll burn you to a crisp" (y/n) said closing the cupboard doors "anyway, I'll find some clothes to change into after I shower... It'll be okay if I use any of your clothes right?" (y/n) walks down the hallway and searches each room. Haru, was dejected at first now looked seemingly happy by what (y/n) had said "... Just don't force yourself to like (f/pizza) and take another slice or I'll burn you to a crisp"

'burn me to a crisp... How nice' haru thought and continues on to find snacks for himself and (y/n).

 How nice' haru thought and continues on to find snacks for himself and (y/n)

Afternoon

"rain rain~ go away come again another day~..." futakuchi started singing as he looked outside, afternoon was absolutely raining cats and dogs as the water droplets tapped on the windows loudly.

Haru and (y/n) fell asleep after watching some Splash Free! episodes on haru's Netflix, Aone slept in between them snuggling his polar bear plushie as he dreams about playing with other kids his age. 

Futakuchi kept on singing as he observes the rain pouring outside and notices a figure on top of a building roof drenched with rain, he could clearly make out what he was wearing and he clearly looked injured. Futakuchi stares at the man for a while before standing up and moves closer towards the window.

The injured man sits down on the floor and turns towards futakuchi, startled by it futakuchi hurries towards (y/n)'s arms and hides his face in (y/n)'s waist.

A thunder suddenly strikes down from the sky scaring futakuchi even more. He peeks out from (y/n)'s waist and looks at the window. There was no one, 'phew' futakuchi sighs with relief and looks at the front door.

Knock knock

Someone knocks on the door, "..." futakuchi keeps quiet and waits for the knock to stop but it was persistent and kept on knocking waking both (y/n) and haru up.

"who's that...?" (y/n) grumbles and sits up rubbing his eyes, "I'll get it" haru stands up to answer the door. 

"hello... I seem to have been in an accident so I was wondering if you would help me out?" a man drenched in rain looks at haru, his arm was crossed together as if trying to hide something. "wouldn't it be more convenient to ask the security guards instead? They can call for the ambulance instead-" 

"NO! N-n-no ambulance... please... I-I-I just need to be patched up and I-I'll go..." the man said, haru didn't budge one bit and was ready to close to the door on the man at any second. "... Futakuchi, bring aone to the guest room quickly and lock the door." (y/n) urges futakuchi to bring along aone who was half asleep and walks over to haru. 

"is there a problem?" "nothing, it's just some random injured guy" haru said and shuts the door. "is he..." "I don't think so... But if he is..." haru whispers back but (y/n) shrugs his shoulders.

Knock knock

"sorry to bother you two but please could you help me? The other neighbours are not answering their doors and I needed help..." 

"are your neighbours away?" (y/n) said, "I think so... Mr and Mrs Storms were going to their grandson's home for the day and Mr Dawnson was going to work overnight cause of how many injured pets were being brought to his clinic."

"I thought Mr dawnson was out on a blind date-" 

"um... I'll leave as soon as I'm patched up. I promise!" the injured man said from the other side of the door. "should we?" (y/n) looks at haru, haru thinks for a bit and narrows his eyes before opening the door and lets in the man..

"thank you... I'll be sure to head out as soon as I've gotten patch up!" the man said and hurries inside.

Haru and (y/n) looks at the man gawking at the furniture's in the living room... "we should've just ignored him" 

"I agree..."