寝坊

"(y/n) time for you to meet the kids" his mother shouts as (y/n) gets ready his outfit for the day.

"coming... Why do we even have to be so early? On top of that today's a godamn school holiday..." (y/n) grumbles and just gently slaps his cheeks to keep himself awake.

"come on, today's only for a short period of time"

"you mean 3 whole hours instead of 6"

"yeah, just like school!" (y/n) sighs and gets into the BMW car and off they drove to the kindergarten.

"we're here!!" his mother says and almost everyone came running towards her, but it wasn't her that they wanted to see.

"(y/n)!!"

"sensei-(y/n) good morning!!"

"(y/n) sensei good morning"

(y/n) just made a small smile and waves back at them, "good morning everyone" he yawns and walks over to his supposedly teaching class, (y/n)'s mother was dumbfounded since she had to gain trust from the kids for 3 years only to find out they preferred (y/n) over her.

"-yawn- I could've been playing Geshin impact with my friend..." (y/n) mumbles and sees almost every toddler was sitting in the aoba joshai classroom and sitting down on the floor.

"..." he was surprised as he thought he was suppose to teach aoba joshai student's only

Ding

Then he receives a notification from his mother.

Child giver :

(y/n) could you do a favour and keep watch of the kids please?

Me and the other teachers are going out to get supplies :>

Son :

I didn't sign up to take care of 52 toddlers

Child giver :

But they love you so it's no problem

Bye!!

(y/n) felt as if his mother was teasing him into taking care of all of them...

"(y/n) sensei! Look" (y/n) turns his head and sees aone both hands raising up as if saying 'take it'

(y/n) takes it and smiles and hugs aone, "thanks aone! I'll treasure it" and puts it in his bag.

The other toddlers looked at aone with jealousy and wanted a hug too.

Soon almost every single one of the toddlers were rushing to either make their own drawing or make their own happy teachers day gift card to (y/n).

There were many drawings to bring back home if you were (y/n), he had almost a tiny stack of drawings in his bag which was not a common sight if you were to see that.

"okay now thats out of the way, how about we have go on a walk to the convenient store?" (y/n) said and they cheered.

Grabs his wallet and puts it in his pocket, all of them were fighting until (y/n) just grabbed both sakusa and tsukishima's hands.

"okay let's go" and out the kindergarten school they went to the nearest store.

As they walk down the sidewalk, you could see almost multiple people looking in (y/n)'s direction, whispering or just taking pictures.

"Mr keishin! I'm here~" (y/n) shouts and ukai looks towards the entrance and his eyes widen.

"woah woah woah there buddy, how in the world did you get that much child"

"remember I told you I work in a kindergarten?" (y/n) says and ukai was processing what he had said while (y/n) walks over to the sweet section and said "go buy anything you want, my treat" and soon you can see all 52 toddlers looking at various types of sweets from kit kat to lollipops.

"okay what do you want now?" then (y/n) came to the cashier with a bunch of candies.

"there! How much for all of them?" (y/n) asked and ukai checks the cash register "that'll be a total of 3,849.63 yen kid"

"here you go" (y/n) says and hands him the amount and grabs the plastic bag and walks back to the kindergarten like nothing happened.

"here you go guys!" (y/n) said as he distributed the candies to them.

"thank you (y/n) sensei!"

(y/n) just smiles and checks the time, "2 more hours left.." (y/n) grumbles and puts the plastic bag onto the table and sits on the beanbag.

"I'm going to sleep so you guys better not disturb me okay?" (y/n) says as he felt sleepy and lays his head onto the beanbag and fell asleep as soon as possible.

Truth to be told, he was staying up late all night just to grind EXP and coins until it was 2am in the morning.

The toddlers looked at him and they started to join in, aone was the first to join then Futakachi, next Asahi, then hinata and so on and so forth.

"well wasn't today splendid?" (y/n)'s mother said as the other teacher nods.

"but aren't you worried that your kid will be in alot of trouble?"

"oh no worries, I'm sure all of the kids would be fine" his mother said and opens the door to aoba joshai and reveals all of the kids cuddling with (y/n) on the beanbag or beside the beanbag.

"aww" the other teachers said and (y/n)'s mother huffs with pride.

This was a day to remember

(done! I wanted to do a danganronpa x haikyuu crossover but idk literally. I'm getting confused by the day alr)