一体何ということ。。。

"what am I? A nanny for the kids?" (y/n) says and opens the door to inarizaki classroom.

He already knew what was waiting for him when he accidentally accepted the job to be a substitute teacher for inarizaki.

"ATSUMU MY PUDDING!"

"IT'S MINE YOURS IS IN THE TRASH"

"MY PUDDING WAS ON THE TABLE NOT IN THE TRASH"

'oh boy...' (y/n) opens the door and sees both the miya troublemakers fighting.

"what is going on?" (y/n) shouts in a serious tone and all of the kids turn their attention to him

"atsumu and osamu are fighting again-"

"no we weren't"

"no we weren't"

(y/n) wanted to grouput them in time out but if he did that then he would've been eyed as the bad substitute teacher in the kids eyes.

"why are you guys fighting over a pudding? Can't you just buy one down the street?"

"mams and dad's only buys us pudding when we behave properly" osamu says and continues to pull on atsumu's hair.

"I can see your fighting along with rintaro filming am I right?" (y/n) says and glances at suna who quickly hides his phone behind his back.

"if you want then we could go to the store and buy more pudding-" "can we??" osamu and atsumu says with sparkles in their eyes.

"of course but you have to be on your best behavior~" (y/n) said and sits on the maroon beanbag.

"what now?"

"play games if you want, I'm not allow to give you my phone and play with it, I'm only here to substitute you guys not to teach you"

"then can I meet oikawa??" atsumu says and (y/n) pauses his game, "oikawa?" "yeah! Oikawa lives right across my house so I wanna see him too" (y/n) without a second thought nods and just let's them do whatever they want.

"what happened to you (y/n)?"

"homework, last night" (y/n) says and tries to not close his eyes but ends up failing.

"that's gotta be rough, our ma helps us with our work-"

"shut up reiji, I need rest not a talkative friend" (y/n) was like a sleepless zombie praying to god something happens so he can go back home and get rest.

Damn science project, you'll regret it...

"heyyy everyone how's your day?"

"shut it shoichi, can't you see (y/n)'s exhausted? Let him rest up"

Haru looks up and sees their friend shoichi and sakaye, the eldest siblings in atsuji and reiji's family.