Chapter 14

I blink.

' Sir Charlie?'

' What was he doing here?'

Baron Henry slowly look at the intruder and grinned. " This is between me and my fiance. Mind your own business, young man...." ibinaling muli nito ang tingin saakin at akmang babawiin ang kamay niya ngunit hindi niya ito maikilos dahil sa higpit ng pagkakahawak sa kaniya ni Sir Charlie.

Baron Henry returned his gaze back to his arm and made another attempt to pull it away from Sir Charlie's strong grip but he can't. " What the?!" he in annoyance and look back at him.

Sir Charlie moved forward between me and the Baron. And because his way taller than Baron Henry, it appeared like he was towering him which made the Baron step back and feel intimidated.

The Baron's attention was now switch to the man infront of him wherein he didn't notice that he let go of my shoulder. I took that as a chance to back away and calm myself.

" Y-You! Let go of my arm!" sigaw nito habang pilit na hinihila ang kanyang braso.

Sa puntong yun, walang sabi-sabing binitawan ni Sir Charlie ang kanyang braso kaya muntik ng maout of balance ito.

Agad namang nakabawi si Baron Henry sa pagkakaout of balance niya.Napamewang at napatingala ito sa nangyari. "Huh!" hindi makapaniwalang reaksyon ng Baron bago binalik ang atensyon sa ginoo.

" Who are you to meddle with our conversation!" galit na sigaw nito.

I saw Sir Charlie's jaw tightened, it seems like his holding back his anger. " Conversation? That's not what I saw. Infact I just stop you from trying to sexually assault her. The way you approach the Lady was very irrelevant. You're actions were too inappropriate. A disgrace to the code of chivalry." even his voice sounds intimidating.

" Wait, wait, wait... Sexual assualt?? Ha! Let me clarify something here... That Lady over there, is my fiance! Were just doing what a normal couple do in a relationship!"

" What!?" hindi makapaniwalang sabi ko. Hindi ko mapigilang magreact sa sinabi ng hinayupak na yun, anong normal, normal pinagsasabi niya!? He was forcing me to it! That bastard!

Dumako ang tingin ni Baron Henry saakin at kasabay nito ang pagistretch ng mga braso niya na parang naghihintay ng yakap mula sakin. " Darling, c'mon, tell him that I am your fiance...." maamong sabi nito
At humakbang papalapit sakin.

I shievered in disgust after I heard that. I panic when he tried to approach me again, good thing, Sir Charlie is nearby. Without looking at my direction, he immidiately hides me behind him, it looks like he was protecting me and that small action makes me feel safe.

" Fiance or not, you cannot forcely kiss someone without their concent. That is considered as a crime, bruto!" he said in fury.

" Bakit ka ba nakikialam?! Ha! Sino ka ba?!" Baron Henry snarled, he was about to attack him but then, with scabbard still intact, Sir Charlie lift up his sword to obstruct the Baron from getting closer to us.

His bloodshot eyes travelled down to the sword, he stop and his eyebrow furrowed. He stare on it for matter of 3 seconds then suddenly, his face went pale and recognition dawned to him.

When he returned his gaze to Sir Charlie, I notice that his facial expression changes.

He look terrified.