【46】

"Nii-san..." Izuku mumbled in disbelief.

"It can't be..." Ōkami's ears lowered to his head.

Dabi completely froze up, he didn't recognize the second voice but he damn sure knew the first. It was a lot deeper than the last time they spoke but there was no doubt in his mind that it was Izuku.

"This is why you left us? To be a villain?" Izuku continued to stare at the back of his head.

Dabi turned around, "I'm glad you're safe, is Ochaco here too? I'd love to see her." He refused to make eye contact.

"She's dead,"

Dabi's eyes widened, "W-what? Your lying right? Izuku please tell me your lying."

"Why the fuck would I lie about that?" Izuku clenched his fist before calming down.

Dabi looked away, "How- how did it happen?"

"She was killed, because of you. You disappeared so they came for us." Izuku felt himself growing angry all over again.

"Izuku...please" Ōkami said quietly.

Izuku let out a shaky breath, "I'm sorry, "

"Shit, Izu I'm so sorry if I knew they'd go after you I-"

"Don't, There's no point. She wouldn't want us to hate each other so I won't." Izuku looked him in the eye.

"Look you need to get away from here. I don't know if you are one of the kids he wants but if you are then go." Dabi warned him.

"There's no way you're coming back with me is there?" Izuku asked, ignoring his warning.

"I'm sorry Izu but I need to be here. It's important for me to reach my goal." Dabi sighed.

"Still more important than me right?"

"Izu th-"

"I won't tell them I saw you here...good to know I still don't matter to you."

Izuku disappeared before he could respond.

"Fuck!" Dabi cursed to himself.

Izuku ran through the forest sniffing the air wildly. He couldn't find Kaminari's scent. He couldn't find any of their scents. Izuku was panicking, one minute it was there and the next it wasn't.

'Surizā? Heikin? Shurui?' Izuku called out getting no response.

'Izuku! Izuku is that you?! Where are you?'

'Tokage? Tokage what's wrong? Is Shoto ok?' Izuku asked the Lizard.

'A scary mask man took them! We're trying to get them back but he's too fast! He took my friends!' Tokage cried.

'Don't worry we're coming!' Ōkami said as they changed course.

Izuku got to a clearing seeing Shinso and Shoto on the ground. Shoto continued to send Ice towards the villains. Sero and Mina tried their best but to no avail.

"Hmm interesting, " Compress smiled.

Izuku noticed the marble being thrown towards Shinso and quickly pushed him out of the way. In truth Izuku knew he could have dodged that. But this way he wouldn't be separated from his mates. He could see the fight around him fading into darkness.

"Izuku!" Shoto yelled out in pure rage.

He reached his hand out preparing to send a large wave of flames their way. Shinso quickly stopped him with a pleading look.

"Don't you could hurt them!" Shinso begged.

"If I do nothing th-"

Shoto stopped and his eyes widened slightly seeing tears running down Shinso's face.