【48】

So um y'all about hate me🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Quick life update! I am no longer homeless and the apartment looks nice😌

Sorry this is late it took a while to get moved in.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Izuku looked around seeing he was in an unknown area. He sniffed the air and Kaminari's destressed pheromones hit him like a truck. Izuku could smell him but he couldn't see him anywhere.

"Izuku!"

Izuku quickly whipped around and ran in the direction he heard Kaminari's voice. He ran around the warehouse to see Shigaraki and the league along with a large masked man.

Izuku locked eyes with Kaminari who was being held by his throat. Shigaraki's finger was dangerously close to his skin making Izuku bare his teeth. He got ready to charge when Kaminari rapidly shook his head.

"Izu don't! They did something to me- I-I can't control myself and I don't want to hurt you." Kaminari had tears streaming down his face.

Izuku let out a loud and violent growl, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Now now little wolf no need to get so worked up." AFO told him.

Izuku only snarled in response and let his nails and teeth elongate. Shigaraki grinned and pushed Kaminari forward as he repeatedly cried no.

"Attack him and bring him to me, " Shigaraki ordered.

"Please stop! I'll do whatever you want just don't make me do this! Please I don't want to hurt him!" Kaminari begged as his body moved on its own.

He got in a fighting position and charged at Izuku. Izuku and his Omega refused to fight him but his instincts weren't giving them an option.

They were screaming for him to defend himself and claim dominance. Both boys sent a punch cursing their bodies for betraying them. Their fist collided and sent them flying back in the direction they came from.

They both flipped in the air and used their claws to brake as they slid across the ground. Without wasting another moment they charged at each other going blow for blow.

Kaminari landed an axe kick and Izuku blocked it breaking both his arms. They healed immediately and he let out a roar charging at Kaminari and roundhouse kicking him.

Kaminari flew back several feet and crashed into a building. Izuku took back control and rushed over to help his mate. Kaminari got to his feet and grabbed Izuku's leg electrocuting him.

As Izuku's body spasmed Kaminari slammed him into the ground leaving a crater behind. Izuku let out a pained yell and Kaminari cried as he slowly approached Izuku.

Kaminari was trying to short circuit himself but nothing worked. Izuku was in the air before Kaminari made it to the hole. If it wasn't for Izuku's deadly growl he wouldn't have know where his mate was.

Izuku's Instincts had completely taken over and the amount of bloodlust coming from him activated Kaminari's. They were screaming for Kaminari to run away and find his Alpha's but his Omega refused to leave its mate.

Izuku flapped his wings sending millions of feathers darting at him. They shot down like missiles and scratched Kaminari up as he dodged. The fur on Kaminari's tail stood upright as his tail pointed and he began to glow yellow.

He opened his mouth sending a yellow beam at Izuku, one similar to Ōkami's. Izuku sent out a green one of his own. As the two were about to collide Ōkami appeared in the middle creating multiple shields.