1.First day.

KION POV.

Me and my siblings were going to new school with my parents in their silver mercedes GLC Coupe, i wasn't stressed cause in previous school quickly found friend's aswell my sister Kiara, well who wouldn't want to have the kids of multi-billionaire's as a friend ? Anyways the journey was quiet i was listening to music in my headphones, my older brother Kopa was reading a book (AGAIN) and my sister was looking through windshield at surroundings outside.

KIARA POV.

I was wondering what this school will look like and what people i will meet, in previous school boys were going crazy and trying to ask me out cause i have rich parents, the same was with kion, girls would non-stop talking about how my 17 years old was handsome and cute, me and Kion were twins and Kopa was 2 years older so that explains the difference in their character, Kion is energetic and would always have the idea to kill the boredom while Kopa was more serious and adult. And i? I was half like Kion and half like Kopa.

KOPA POV.

I was reading a book that i bought before going to that school where we would be learn with my sibling, before i could start reading a new chapter our mom said: Alright kids, we are here. the Torrington Academy.

 the Torrington Academy

OH MY GOD.

This school was huge, it look like a palace not a academy, I could only imagine how many students there are. We got out from the car and my siblings were as shocked as i.

NONE POV.

Simba: What do you think?

Kion, Kiara and Kopa: IT'S HUGE!

Simba: Yeah it is, hey look that must be your principals. - said Simba as he saw two mandrills coming their way.

Rafiki:(happy) Welcome to Torrington Academy, my name is Rafiki and this is Makini a deputy director.

Makini:(happy) Welcome mr. Simba and mrs. Nala. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Nala: It's a pleasure to meet you. 

Kiara: You have a big school, probably a biggest i ever seen.

Rafiki: ah yes, it is one of the biggest school in the world.

Simba: oh, almost forgot, allow us to introduce our kids, the tallest name is Kopa, the daughters name is Kiara and my copy over here is Kion.

Kion, Kiara and Kopa: It's nice to meet you.

Makini: mutually.

Rafiki: now how about miss Makini will lead children to their rooms while we discuss everything in my office.

Kion. Wait, we won't be having the same room?

Rafiki: You and your brother yes but Kiara cause she is a girl will have a room with three other girls.

Kion: oh, OK. 

Rafiki: Right, so now everything is clear let's go.

Makini: Follow me kids, you don't want to sleep outside won't you?

And with that our heroes start new school year, what will happen next? read to find out.