4.Heart of stone? Not anymore

THE NEXT DAY

KOPA POV

I was walking through the corridor near the wall reading one of my books when i bumped into someone, i looked who i bumped to and it was none other then Vitani and she didn't looked she had a humor. I was stressed like never in my life, i have never talk to girl one to one and when i did it was my sister.

Kopa: Sorry.

Vitani:(angry) Ugh, watch were you going! - she said as she kneeled to take her phone and headphones while i did the same for my book.

Ok she definetly not have a humor.

When she did that her bucket hat fell from her head. I wanted to give it to her but we both pull out a hand and i put my hand on hers and looked at her, she did the same and we were looking at each others faces while blushing. I wanted to look away but i couldn't stop starring at her beautifull eyes. I finally snap out of my foughts.

Kopa:(blushing) Um, s-sorry.

Vitani:(blushing) I-i need to go.

And with that as quickly as she could she walked away with making me have a bigger crush on her.

VITANI POV 

I walked away from that guy with weird feeling inside me, like i didn't want to walk away like i wanted to know him better and spend more time with. I walked to toilet to calm down my foughts by splashing water at my face. Then i looked at myself in the mirror and started thinking.

Vitani:(in mind) what's wrong with me, am i sick or what?

Then it hit me.

Vitani:(in mind) No no no it can't be, i can't have a crush on him, i don't even know who he is.

???: Hey 'tani, you okay?

I recognize the voice, it was Imara, i looked behind saw my friends.

Vitani: Yeah Imara, everything is fine. I guess.

Kasi: You guess?

Vitani: I DON'T KNOW OK! I think i'm sick or something.

Tazama: And what makes you think that?

Vitani: Cause i have this weird feeling since this guy bumped into me...

Shabaha: Wait wait wait, this "guy"?

Vitani: Yeah, some lion, probably a new student, so what?

Kasi:(with a smirk) And how does this lion look like?

Vitani: Brown mane, red eyes, tall, muscu... Oh no you aren't...

Tazama:(with a smirk) Yes, WE are thinking that you have a crush on him.

Vitani:(chuckles) Girls, are you feeling alright? Me and love? Like it would ever happened.

Imara: Yeah you are right, maybe it seems to you that you have a crush cause he is handsome.

Vitani: You know what Imara? You are right, it isn't love it's infatuation.

But deep inside i knew this wasn't true and before i could say anything next bell started ringing and we went to class but when we entered the only free sit was next to that guy from earlier.

Shabaha:(whisper) Psst 'tani, is this guy in the corner you were talking about?

Vitani:(whisper) Yeah, it is him.

Shabaha:(whisper) Hmm, quite handsome.

Vitani:(whisper) Yeah, whatever.

And with that i sat next to him, it was silence untill...