15. Christmas miracles

It's been a few months since last events and winter came to Torrington Academy. Students made snowmen and played snowball battles. Also, christmas was coming in big steps. Right now our heroes were in the class during history lesson with Makini.

Makini: Before you leave on a break I have something to announce. It's rather towards the students that only now joined our school.

Kion: Hey Bunga, you know what Makini wants to announce?

Bunga: Ball.

Kion: Ball?

Kiara: Quiet and listen.

Makini: The stundents who have been here for a while know that every year there's a Christmas Ball. During that ball there's a contest for a best christmas pair, the winner will be select by voting. The ball takes place on 22nd december.

Kiara: Miss Makini! - she said raising a hand.

Makini: Yes Kiara?

Kiara: If the ball takes place 22nd, why is it called "Christmas Ball"?

Makini: Because on 23rd starts a break that lasts untill 2nd January. During this break you will be sent homes to spend times with your families. Any more questions?

No one asked so the group left the class and went their own ways.

IN THE CAFETERIA, WITH KION AND THE BOYS

Kion: Christmas Ball?

Beshte: Yeah, it's a little tradition that comes from first principal of the academy.

Kopa: He must had really like christmas.

Baliyo: So guys? Who are you inviting?

Kion: Inviting?

Baliyo: Who are you asking out?

Bunga: I think it's obviouos with who they will go. - he said grinning.

Beshte: Yep.

Kovu: And what about you two?

Bunga: I'm going with Binga.

Baliyo: Finally. And you Big B?

Beshte: There's one girl I'm going to ask today. And you Ono?

Then all of Ono started to stutter.

Ono: W-w-well, I-I-I d-d-decided t-t-to i-i-invite...

Kovu: Jesus, he stutters worse than Badili. - he whispered while Ono sounded like broken record.

Speaking of which, while the boys waited for Ono's answer, Azzad and Yun Mibu brought Badili who was pass out.

Kion: What's wrong with him.

Azzad: You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

FLASHBACK

Badili and the boys walked through the corridor.

???Badili! - called a female voice from behind.

Badili stopped dead in his tracks at the voice who called with his face red. As he turned around he saw Uheri walking up to him.

Badili: H-hey Uheri, what's up? - He asked scratching the back of his head.

Uheri: Well, I was wondering if you would like to go on a Christmas Ball with me this year?

At that question Badili's brain had an error.

Uheri: So, you don't want to...