2,5.Meeting new people (KION POV.)

After I said my goodbye's to Kiara me and Kopa with help of Makini we came to one of the doors that was probably to our room.

Makini:OK, here is your room boys, your roommates should be inside.

Kion: Thank you miss Makini.

Makini: No problem, I hope the two of you will get along with your roommates.

Kion:Thanks, come on Kopa, let's check our room.

Kopa:OK.

And with i knocked on the door and after a while a lion opened the door.

Kion:Um... Hi, my name is Kion, this is Kopa and we gonna be your new roommates. - I said unsurely.

?:Oh hi, you must new students here, my name is Baliyo. - he said excited with a smile and opening the door wider so i could see the room.

Baliyo:Bunga wake up! come meet Kion and Kopa our new roommates.

And in second on his legs was a honey badger.

Bunga: Hi i'm Bunga, nice to meet you. - He said with smile reaching out the hand.

Kion:Nice to meet you too. - I said while shaking his hand.

Bunga was honey badger with light blue fur with white on the back and elbows and black eyes, while Baliyo was tall and muscular lion, he had dark chestnut fur, dark brown mane in mohawk shape, pink nose and blue eye. And the room was rectangular with walls painted on beige, inside was two bunk beds, a window, a desk and two doors, one to bathroom and second to wardrobe.

Bunga:Wait aren't you two a sons of that multi-billionaire Simba?

Kion:Well, yeah that's us.

Baliyo and Bunga looked at each other.

Baliyo and Bunga:THAT'S AWESOME.

It isn't even the end of the day and already me and Kopa almost lost a hearing in our ears. 

baliyo:(with a smile)I have a idea, how about we give you two tour around the school and while we go showing you around I will check on my sis.

Kion: Wait, you have a sister?

Baliyo: Yeah, why?

Kopa:We have a sister as well, what is she like?

Baliyo: Well, Rani is always protective and serious and yours?

Kopa: Sometimes she is playfull and sometimes she is serious.

Baliyo: OK, now come on let's go show you around.

Kion: ok just give us a minute to put my things to wardrobe.

Bunga: OK, we will wait.

After we our put my things in the wardrobe me, Kopa, Baliyo and Bunga. I got to know about Baliyo's sister Rani, she is my age, has a chestnut colour fur, dark stripe on her back, chocolate brown eyes and pinkish red nose. Also we got know about students in this school that are friends with our roommates, two cheetah's Fuli and Azzad, hyena Jasiri, hippo Beshte, honey badger Binga, clouded leopard Yun Mibu, egret Ono, martial eagle Anga, leopard Badili, Rani and two lionesses Tiffu and Zuri. As we were walking through the corridor i started a conversation.

Kion: Are they some bullies in school?

Baliyo: Well there is this leopard Makucha and his gang build of some leopards, snow leopard named Chulunn and Komodo dragon named Ora, they are the main bullies here but Binga has her's personal bodyguard. - He said the last part looking at Bunga.

Bunga: And princess Tiffu has her's knight in golden armor. - He answered to Baliyo with a smirk.

Kion: And how this "princess Tiffu" looks like? - I teased him.

Baliyo: Well she is OH GOD. - He said loud.

Kion: Really that hot? - I asked.

Bunga:(quietly) He means this. - He said refering to three lionesses coming at us, one of them was my and Kopa's sister and one of the other's two must be Tiffu.

Kion: Hey Kiara what's up? - I asked.

Kiara: Good and you?

Kion: Same, meet Bunga and Baliyo, they are our roommates.

Kiara: Hi, my name is Kiara, Kion's and Kopa's sister.

Bunga: Hi.

Baliyo: It's nice to meet you.

Kiara: It's nice to meet you too, Kion Kopa meet Tiffu and Zuri, my roommates.

Kion: Hi girls, how are you doing?

Kopa: Nice to meet you.

Tiffu was having creamy fur with three freckles on the cheeks tuft of hair on the head, dark green eyes and pink nose while Zuri haved fur colour of orangish tint of cream, two dashes under her deep blue eyes and dark pink nose. And I must admit that Tiffu is cute. 

Tiffu: Nice to meet you too and we are doing good.

Zuri: (in flirty tone) Yes, even better when you are here Kion.

Wait WHAT!!! She barely knows me and already flirting with me?

Kion: Ummm, thanks Zuri, anyways Kiara we are going to meet the rest of the class your coming?

Kiara: Well i'm going to see Rani, my third roommate cause she was sick.

Baliyo: I don't think so.

Kiara: Why?

Baliyo: Look behind you.

She did what he wanted and saw a lioness that matched Rani's look running towards us.

Rani: There you are, you could leave a note where are you going.

Tiffu: Sorry Rani, we were showing Kiara around.

Rani: Kiara?

Kiara: Hi, my name is Kiara, i'm gonna be your roommate.

Rani: Hi Kiara, nice to meet you.

Kiara: Nice to meet you too, these are my brothers Kion and Kopa.

And that's how me and Kopa met ours and my sisters roommates.