13.Brothers reunited

(MEANWHILE WHEN KION WAS WITH MAKUCHA IN PRINCIPALS OFFICE)
KIARA POV.

I was shocked from what i saw, I have never seen Kion getting in to fight with another student. I only hoped he won't get kicked our from academy.

Kiara: Do you think Kion will be kicked out from school? - I asked my roommates while we were training cheerleading.

Rani: I don't think so, Rafiki is a nice guy. He always gives a chance to someone, also this is Kions first outburst so he won't kick him out.

Kiara: OK, thanks. That really calmed me down. I don't want to know what would my dad do to Kion if he had found out that he got kicked out from here.

Zuri: Me neither.

Tiffu: But now Kiara you have bigger things to worry about. - she said with smirk on her face. About what she would be smirking about?

Kiara: What do you mean Tiffu? And why are you...

Kovu: Missed me? - He said that from behind putting his hands on my eyes so i couldn't see him and finish my sentence.

Kiara: H-hey Kovu, What's up? - I answered with blush on my cheeks from his words.

Kovu: Nothing, just don't have anyone to talk with so i came here.

Zuri: Are you sure about that? Not because you want to see Kiara in cheerleader outfit?

My blush was just becoming bigger and bigger like my crush on Kovu who also started blushing. My cheerleader outfit was white t-shirt with red logo of our school and white skirt.

Kovu: V-very funny Zuri. Besides, you know I'm not like that.

Zuri: Yeah sure, probably you are wondering how Kiara looks nak...

Before she would finish sentence that would made me faint i put my hand on her mouth so she would shut up. Can't she let me do this myself?

Kiara: Anyways what did you wanted to talk about?

Kovu: I wanted to know if you want to hang out again?

Kiara: Yeah sure, today 4pm?

Kovu: Of course. Bye.

Kiara: Bye.

After Kovu walked away i was furious on Zuri, why did she was like that?

Kiara: Tell me 1 reason why I shouldn't rip your head off?

Zuri: What? You needed help so I helped you.

Kiara: How? Embarassing me in front of the guy i have a crush on? Maybe in your example texts like that work but not me. I'm not like you, okay. I've never flirted with a boy.

Zuri: Wait, you never flirted with a boy? You should have told me earlier. Now I think i know how to help you.

Kiara: How?

Zuri: You just need to spend as much time with him as you can and confess in right time.

After these words i face-palmed myself.

Kiara: Like i didn't plan this. Anyways do not embarass me again Allright?

Zuri: You have my word.

Kiara: Thanks.

After the P-E me and rest of the girls went to locker room to change into normal clothes, after that everyone went their own way. I went to meet up with Kovu, if he's even willing to hang out after what Zuri did. While i was walking i heard something from one of the rooms, I ignored it and kept walking when I heard...