7. First couple

KION POV.

I was walking to my room when someone patted me on shoulder, i looked behind and saw Kovu. What did he wanted from me?

Kovu: Hey, you are Kion, Kiara's brother right?

Kion: Yeah, and you are Kovu right? Janja told me you were hanging out with my sister.

Kovu:(nervous) Yeah, it's true, can you tell me something about her?

Why did he wanted to know this? And why he was nervous?

Kion: And why you need to know that?

Kovu: OK, i will tell you, i love her. Really.

Kion: Yeah, sure.

Kovu: Listen, i know how this looks, OK? I know you may think i am interested in Kiara's money but listen, i really love her.

Kion: And why do you love her?

Kovu: Beacuse she is beautifull, kind, inteligent, caring and joyful. I never met a lioness like her.

Kion: And what do you want know?

Kovu: What is her favourite flowers and what is her type of boyfriend?

Kion: Kiara doesn't have high standards, she is looking for someone who will care for her.

Kovu: Why?

Kion: What why?

Kovu: Why are you telling me this just like that?

Kion: Because you are not the first to ask this question and i see that you are not one of those that asked me that and you care about her. 

Kovu: Thank you.

Kion: No problem, and don't break her heart. She is very emotional.

Kovu: I promise i won't.

And with that i went to my room and i heard something from bathroom. It was Baliyo and he was talking to... Tiffu? I decided to see what's going on. The door wasn't fully closed so i looked the gap there was and there i saw Baliyo talking to his reflection. 

Baliyo: Tiffu you are the most beatifull girl i've ever met, you are nice, caring, talented, sweet, have a pretty smile, great personality and good heart. I want to be with you and no one else. I love you Tiffu.

Okay, that was really romantic. I decided to help him a little so i knocked on the door.

Baliyo:(scared) AHHH! Who is there !?

Kion:(opening the door) Relax, it's just me.

Baliyo: You have heard what i said, right?

Kion: Yeah, i heard it.

Baliyo: And what do you think?

Kion: That was really romantic if you asked me.

Baliyo: I hope it will be enough for Tiffu.

Kion: Why do you think Tiffu needs some exceptional confess?

Baliyo: Because i care for her, OK. I want her to know that she is special to me.

Kion: I understand but maybe, she is different than you think.

Baliyo: What do you mean?

Kion: My dad once told when i fell in love with someone and decide to confess to this person all i have to do is be myself and everything, will go perfect.

Baliyo: And why do you think it will work out with me and Tiffu?

Kion: Alright, listen to what i'm going to ask. Who do you want Tiffu to love?