9. Badilis past

FULI POV.

After Kion left the hall without saying why Zuri run out crying i decided to talk with her roommates and see what's going on. I was looking for them when i found them in the cafeteria.

Fuli: Hi girls.

Kiara: Hi Fuli.

Rani: What's up?

Fuli: Nothing, i just wanted to talk with you about something.

Kiara: About what?

Fuli: Today i was playing basketball with Kion when Zuri came to us, she wanted to talk with private so i left them alone and after sometime Zuri ran out crying and when i asked Kion what happened he just left without answering.

Kiara: Oh oh.

Fuli: What "oh oh"?

Rani: Zuri said yesterday that she will confess her feelings to Kion today and probably that happened, also probably Kion said he doesn't feel the same way.

Zuri had a crush on Kion? So that's why Kion didn't answer my question, he feels bad for breaking her heart.

Fuli: Now i understand, he didn't said anything cause he feels bad for what he told her.

Kiara: I don't think that Kion anything hurtful.

Rani: Me too, i think he just said it the most polite way he could.

Fuli: Allright, i hope they will forgot about it, i don't want to see any of them sad.

Then something caught my attention, I saw Zuri, Kiara and Rani but i didn't saw Tiffu anywhere.

Fuli: Hey girls, where is Tiffu?

Kiara: What? Oh yes you don't know.

Fuli: I don't know what?

Rani: Come with us.

I did what Rani wanted and went with them, they guided me to garden and i saw the most adorable scene in my life. Baliyo was laying on his back while he was embracing Tiffus stomach who was laying on him with her head on his chest, both of them looking at the sky. I couldn't help but make an "Awww" which scared them a little.

Tiffu: FULI! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Baliyo: YOU WANT TO GIVE US A HEART ATTACK?!

Me and girls just chuckled at their reactions.

Fuli: You both look adorable like that.

Tiffu: Um girls, where is Zuri?

Kiara: Well, Zuri said yesterday that she will confess her feelings to Kion today and you can guess what happened.

Tiffu: Oh i see, i hope she will get over it.

Baliyo: Me too. Hey Tiffu, wanna go see her?

Tiffu: Sure, let's go.

While we were walking to Zuris room where she probably was, we saw Badili with his head down.

Fuli:(in mind) Another broken heart?

Fuli: Hey Badili, anything alright?

After these words Badili looked at me and i gasped at the bruise beneath his eye.

Badili: Does it look like it was OK?

Rani: What happened? 

Badili: Write a message on a chat, told them to meet in the math class.

Kiara: A chat?

Tiffu: Oh yes, we have a group chat. I forgot to invite you, give me a minute.

Tiffu pulled out her phone and after a minute Kiaras phone vibrated and when she pulled out she looked at it and saw invitation to group chat.