11.Cold outside but warm inside

MAKUCHA POV.

I was walking to principal with that damn kid Kion, who does he think he is? Psychologist? Anyway while we were walking Kion whispered something to me enough loud that Anga wouldn't hear.

Kion: Listen, i have plan that maybe will help get out from this without bigger consequences, just don't say anything, OK?

I didn't answered, i didn't wanted to talk with him, why? Because he is a reason that we are where we are, if he just didn't put his nose in wrong case then everything would fine but no, he couldn't stop himself. After what felt like hours we were at the doors to principal office Anga knocked on the door and their were opened by Makini. Anga explained everything and we entered the office where Rafiki was sitting in his armchair behind his desk.

Rafiki: Sit down gentlemen.

He said pointing on two chairs on the other side of desk.

Rafiki: So gentlemen, what happened? Although i know what happened by the look of your faces but i want to know WHY it happened. So Kion, will you tell me what happened? Why did you ended up in fight with Makucha?

I knew what he would said but then it didn't had sense cause the teachers knew about my kinship with Badili, then what would be his plan?

Kion: It was about Fuli.

WHAT? What did he just said? About Fuli? She had nothing to do with it.

Rafiki: And what Fuli had to do with that?

Kion: I fell in love with her, i was talking with Bunga about it when Makucha told me to back off cause she will go out with him and i lost my nerves.

I must Say, if I didn't saw this situation I would believe him and it had sense. Many guys had find Fuli attractive and it wouldn't be a suprise if two of them broke out a fight.

Rafiki: Makucha, is this true?

Makucha: And wouldn't you had a crush on someone like Fuli?

Rafiki: (sigh) Allright listen, i understand that you are young and experiencing your first love but Fuli is the one who will decide who will be her boyfriend or even husband. Kion, cause this is your first incident I will close an eye on this while Makucha, i think you know the consequences.

Makucha: Lowered behavior and not going on nearest trip.

Rafiki: Yes, now you can go.

And we did what he wanted, but I need to talk with Kion about what he said.

Makucha: Kion?

Kion: Yeah.

Makucha: Why did you helped me?

Kion: And why do you want to know?

Makucha: Cause most of people wouldn't do the same thing.

Kion: Badili told about how you were before your parents passed away, why did you changed?

Makucha: I didn't changed.

Kion: Why did you changed Makucha, cause of someone or for someone? - he asked with grin on his face and after finding out he talked with i knew what he meant.

Makucha: Not again, listen even if I like Chulunn that none of your business.

And i walked away from him, he said something to me but I ignored him, i was looking for my friends when I found them at the corridor.

Makucha: You won't guess what happened?

Ora: What happened?

I told them everything and they had laugh at it.

Jiona: Did he really said that?

Makucha: Yeah, probably he has something wrong with his head.

We were talking about that situation when I noticed something, Chulunn was quiet the whole time like she was deep in her thoughts. When we started walking away everyone in his own way i decided to talk about it with her.

Makucha: Chulunn?

Chulunn: Yeah?

Makucha: You were quiet the whole time, everything Allright?

Chulunn: Do you find Fuli attractive?

I was a little bit shocked at that question, why Chulunn asked me that?

Makucha:(smirking) Are you jealous about me?

Chulunn: WHAT!? ME JEALOUS!? ABOUT WHAT!? YOU!? HA! As i would ever like you. Anyway i must go, see ya.

And she started walking away when i said something not knowing why.

Makucha: Chulunn wait.

She turned around and looked at me.

Makucha: You look nice today.

After those words she looked away for a moment, when she looked at me again she had a weird smile on her face and her cheeks were little red.

Chulunn: thanks.

And she walked away, after she was far enough i hit my head against the wall.

Makucha:(in mind) You look nice today? What is wrong with me? And was she blushing at my words? Do not tell me Badili was right.

I decided to walk to the hall to think about everything.

CHULUNN POV.

I was walking away with blush on my cheeks from Makuchas words, i was imagining what it would if we were actually together but I knew he would never be with me, he probably is crushing on Fuli. The truth is Makucha was right, i was jealous when he told me Kions words, i know he was lying but still i was jealous. I had a little crush on Makucha which with years changed to falling in love, he is just the boyfriend i want, muscular, strong and doesn't let someone walk on his head. I entered my room and fell on my bed.

Chulunn:(to myself) Tell me Makucha, how much girl needs to do to be with you.