Chapter 1

Evelyn's pov.
I woke up and rolled over to find someone else sleeping next to me. Oh haha yeah I forgot I fell asleep in Hayes' bed last night because I got scared. Normally I ether get scared and run to his room during the night or I just fall asleep in his room. I woke up Hayes, he was all tired so he didn't say anything. I decided to just leave him to get ready and I took a quick shower. After my relaxing shower I went to get ready in my room. I picked out a really cute outfit because it's the last day of school.
Outfit:
- high waisted pink shorts
- white flowy tank top
- pink vans
Then I curled my long hair and put on a little makeup. I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone even though I was a horrible cook, I just wanted to try and be nice. Making breakfast wasn't really working out for me, I tried to make pancakes but they got stuck to the pan. Oops. So I just decided to let everyone make breakfast themselves.

"Evelyn, what's the burning smell?" Nash said while running down the stairs.

"Oh well I tried to make pancakes but it didn't work out but it's ok I have everything cleaned now," I said.

"And this is the reason why mom never let's you help make dinner," Nash laughed.
To get back at Nash for saying that I splashed a little bit of water a him.

"Ohh no you didn't just go there," Nash said trying to be serious. He ran and grabbed his silly string and phone so he could vine his revenge. He started to spray the silly string on me but soon it was getting all over the kitchen.

"Nash! Your going to get it all over the house!" I laughed while splashing more water onto him. Right then Hayes came downstairs.

"Oh my god what happen the kitchen is a mess," Hayes laughed. "I can't believe I missed the silly string war!" He said.

"No worries Hayes, we're going to get back at Nash later," I said while glaring at Nash.

"Ok well I'm going to clean this up, you guys can get into the car," Nash said.

I grabbed my stuff for the last day of school and walked outside. I hoped into the backseat of the car. Normally I would fight Hayes for shotgun but I didn't feel like it today. Nash and Hayes got in the car and we drove off to school.

Once we got there I hugged Nash and Hayes and I went our separate ways to our classes.

----
School went by super fast because we didn't do anything but like talk the whole time, turn up. Well anyways I met up with Hayes after school and Nash picked us up.

"Hey little sis and bro when we get home go to the living room mom has something to tell us," Nash said.

"K," Hayes and I said at the exact same time. We have this twin thing where we say things at the same time and we can read each other's minds. Not really but we can tell if we're sad or mad or any emotion really.

Once we got home I went over to the couch and cuddled into Hayes while we were waiting for our mom to come.

"Ok so you guys are probably wondering why we're all here together. So I'm going on a long summer get a way, and you all are going to California for a lot of the summer with Nash!" My mom excitedly said.

"Yayyy we're going to Cali!" I screamed while having a mini dance party by myself.

"Ok you guys leave tomorrow night so start packing soon," my mom told us.

"Ok," I said and ran upstairs. I was really tired and didn't feel like packing yet. So I changed into my monkey onesie and went to bed. I'll pack later I thought while slowly falling asleep.

A/n
Hey guyssss sorry this wasn't that long but the other chapters will be longer I promise. I hope you liked this and I'll try and update again really soon. Byeee.💗