atsumu is the best

I ignored the text I got at lunch, only to receive another at around 6pm.

messages
unknown number

come over
to work on the project

no

oh cmon
when are you gonna stop
acting like you hate me? its draining and im already tired

when i stop hating you

why do you hate me
we barely know each other

surely that says a lot about you

listen, i just wanna get this project done, im sorry

what are you sorry for

idk
read

i didn't wanna work with you either
we may as well get along
read

im sorry for looking at your tits
read

they're nice tho

can you stop texting me? i'll come to your place tmrw if you get rid of my number

good girl
read

"Damn, he's really trying.", Atsumu says whilst looking at my phone screen as I sit on his lap.

"I hate him so much Tsumu.", I complain, and toss my phone onto the other side of the couch.

After school, Mya had texted Osamu about the project, and it ended up in him inviting her over to his place to work on it. So since he had nobody else to keep him company, Atsumu asked me to come over too.

"I know, I know. At least its Saturday tomorrow so I won't have to see him at school and then again at his house."

"That's true. Can you sleep over? I'm feeling kinda needy."

"Sure, but I'm not sucking your dick."

"I wouldn't let you, I'm saving myself for Omi, obviously.", he laughs and I slap his thigh lightly. "Nah I'm just playing, I want affection and attention more than anything."

"Aw little baby, where's Sakusa when you need him?", I tease.

"I'll kick you out and invite your Mum over instead."

"I'll beat your ass."

"You wouldn't. Do you want clothes? There's no way you're getting in my bed in your uniform."

"Who said I'm getting in your bed?"

"Me.", he pushes me off his lap and gets up, then grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

"Tsumu my ass is literally on display for anyone walking down these stairs."

"Nobody's walking down them.", he puts me down infront of his door and tells me to go get changed.

I do so, helping myself to his clothes. I chose a black nike hoodie and some corresponding sweatpants.
Once I'm finished, I open the door and he walks straight in, grabbing my hand so quickly that I almost couldn't close the door, and pulls me on top of him on the bed.

His hands find their way underneath the hoodie and he strokes my back softly. I soon find myself feeling a lot more relaxed than usual. Atsumu makes me feel safe, and that's all there is to it.

"(y/n), do you think Omi likes me?"

"I know he likes you. Its obvious."

"But like- as more than a friend?"

"Yeah like I said, its obvious. We all see it."

"Who's we?"

"Anyone who's been around the two of you at the same time. You should ask him out."

"I don't know, what if he says no? I'd never leave the house again."

"He won't say no. If he does I'll give you £150." (206 US dollars/23,530.30 yen)

"You what- okay I'm gonna do it. I'll either end up with a boyfriend or enough money for some retail therapy, so its a win win.", he sits up and grabs his phone.

"You're doing it now?"

"No (y/n).", he deadpans, "I'm gonna make plans with him, then ask him in person."

"Oh right."

"Here.", he tosses me the TV remote and tells me to put on a movie.

-

"I love that film.", I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Literally, and the part where they're in the sky is just-", Atsumu cuts himself off with his crying.

We just finished watching 'Weathering with You'.

(author's note- i love this film, and your name and garden of words. Makoto Shinkai deserves the world for making those.)

Just as Atsumu begins bawling, the bedroom door swings open to present an unimpressed Osamu.

"Can the pair of you shut the fuck up? We're tryna do our project.", he gestures to Mya who peeks over his shoulder.

"Sorry sorry."

Osamu rolls his eyes and leaves, grabbing Mya's hand and pulling her behind him. She gives me a quick thumbs up and smirk before being pulled away. Atsumu and I simultaneously raise an eyebrow.

"Does she like him?"

"They only just met properly, I doubt it."

Atsumu narrows his eyes at me. "Oh cmonnn, I know that thumbs up meant something."

"You're looking into this an awful lot, something you wanna tell me?", I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

"Wha-No! Osamu was the one who called her hot- wait. Don't tell him I said that!", he goes all red and waves his hands defensively.

"Cute."

"(y/nnnnn), you can't say anything!"

"I won't I won't."

Atsumu's stomach grumbles and he looks at the door and then back at me.

"Let's go eat."