threats

*one new Instagram notification*
𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖: @𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝.

@𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗

𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗 : 𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 @𝚢/𝚗𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚜 @ 𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚞

𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚜 @ 𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚞

Ah yes, because that's what I wanted to wake up to. Now I just have to wait for all the follow requests from random girls who are mad about it.

I sluggishly crawl out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, turning on the shower slowly. I lean against the counter as I wait for the water to heat up.

Today, Mya and I are going to a cafe she's been wanting to go to. Its new, so every time I've walked past it, its been quite busy. I see people from school in there all the time, on dates or just with friends. Sometimes on their own. I just hope its not busy today, but realistically, it will be.

-

After my shower, I didn't have breakfast because I'm gonna eat at the cafe, and got changed. I said goodbye to my Mum, and then sat outside on the front steps until Mya showed up around 5 minutes later.

"I'm so excited!", she giddily exclaims with a little skip in her step. She's wearing a light blue sweater and black flared jeans.

"I can tell.", I smile back as we continue walking towards the centre of the village.

Its quite busy out, lots of cars have drove past us and each bus I've seen has carried at least 10 passengers. I've not seen anyone I know yet, which is always good.

We approach the cafe, and to my surprise, its not as busy as I thought. Including myself and Mya, there's around 7 people in there. However, since its quite a big space, there's still plenty of empty seats and areas.

So we take a seat in the corner, and Mya goes to order for the both of us. I chose a (warm drink) and (cafe snack), she got earl grey tea and strawberry cheesecake.

Whilst she waits for our things to be prepared, I take out my phone and open instagram, with the intention of going back to Suna's post.

But then, the 38 new follow requests catches my eye. I scroll through them all with a blank face, not feeling like accepting any of them. The last thing I want is an argument with these keyboard warriors.

Mya soon comes back with our things on a tray. She sits down and looks at me. Seeing my expression after putting my phone away, she says, "Suna's post was cute. He seems to really like you."

I hate hiding it from her. She tells me everything.

"Yeah, can't say the same for all his little fangirls.", I sigh.