late nights and early mornings

play music when you see : <3

"Huh?", I audibly say as I stare at the message with a confused expression.

Why would he be outside my house?

"(y/n)! Someone's at the door for you!", my Mum calls out from downstairs.

I roll off the bed and onto my feet, then calmly but quickly make my way downstairs to the door.

Whilst taking a deep breath, I unlock the door.

But nobody's there.

"I thought you said someone was-"

"Boo!"

Suna appears from behind me, making me flinch harshly. I roll my eyes and he laughs, giving me a hug which I shrug off.

"How did you even get in?"

"I let him in.", my Mum chimes in and gives me a thumbs up.

"Right...well I need to go pack for the tournament tomorrow and then get as much sleep as I can. So you can leave now Suna."

"I came to see you though."

"Well obviously. Shouldn't have just turned up at my door at 10pm.", I unfold my arms and begin to walk away, "Let yourself out."

I hear footsteps behind me as I ascend the stairs, so I turn around with an unimpressed expression.

"Please? I don't wanna go home right now.", he gives me a soft look and grabs my hand.

"Well I want you to go home."

"But I bought you some of my clothes.", he pouts and gestures to his bag.

I groan loudly and turn on my heel, now lazily strolling up the stairs. "I don't care."

"I wanna go to school with you tomorrow.", he changes the subject.

"Okay? I wanna go to bed so can you leave?"

"I thought you just said you were packing your stuff."

I step into my room and close the door behind me. Then I yell, "Get out of my house!"

"I can't go home."

"Go to Osamu's house then!"

"I can't he has that girl over."

That girl? I raise an eyebrow and open the door slightly, "What girl?"

"Your friend with curly hair."

"Oh right.", I try to close my door in his face but he puts his foot in the gap to stop me. So I reopen the door and then slam it hard into his foot.

He winces and then whispers, "Please baby. I really can't go home."

I walk away from the door and leave it open, reluctantly beckoning him to follow me into the room. He does so, feverishly, he seems kinda on edge but is too scared to tell me.

"Are you just gonna stand there?", I question with a raise eyebrow as I sit back on my bed.

"No...", he sits on the floor in the exact same spot.

I roll my eyes. "What's wrong with you? You're being weird and creepy."

"Sorry. Where do you want me to sit?"

What's up with him?

"Come here.", I pat the bed next to me and he hesitantly moves to sit next to me. "Now tell me what's wrong."