party

It went like that all week. Suna acting all lovey-dovey, well as affectionate as he can be.

Calling me cringe nicknames like 'princess' and 'baby', all whilst somehow managing to avoid Lani who's been doing everything she possibly can to keep myself and Suna away from each other.

I can't say I've enjoyed it all that much, he really does get on my nerves. But it could be worse. At least he's not tried to kiss me yet. I can't have my first kiss be Suna Rintarou.
No way.

Now, I'm getting ready for this party that Mya wants me to go to with her.
I chose my outfit earlier, nothing that stands out too much but not too dressed down either.

I also showered earlier after I'd eaten something, pizza to be precise.

*one new notification*
messages
suna

hey
are you coming tn?

yeah

listen im sorry princess

i already told you
not to call me that

sorry
but will u forgive me
ik it wasn't my place to boss u around

okay

You think I'm that easy? Like I'd let you walk all over me. Do you even know me?

My Mum offered to give me a lift to the place, agreeing to pick up Mya on the way. So when I hear her voice call me to come downstairs so we can leave, I quickly grab my phone and jacket then head out of my room.

"Are you ready?", my Mum asks as I come down the stairs.

"Yeah. I don't even want to go."

"You should though, you deserve a break. What's Mya's address?"

I tell her the address and she nods then takes her keys from the counter and heads to the door before opening it.

-

The ride to the party didn't take too long. Mya was so eager she was waiting outside her house when we got there, snuggling into her blazer type jacket as she perched on her front patio. She's wearing a black, bodycon dress with a leg split and boots, with her naturally curly hair in a low ponytail.

mya outfit:

As we step out of the car and say goodbye to my mum, we both take a brief moment to look up at the house, before looking at each other

"Looks pretty innocent to me.", I say with a shrug of the shoulders.

"Yep. Are you ready?", Mya replies with a smirk.

"Let's go."

I let her grab my hand and lead me up the steps to the door. She knocks.