awards day

(just a reminder that the photo, and any photos used, are just placeholders/ examples for the type of picture i described)

@𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗

@sunarin: tiredLiked by akaashikeiji and 469 others

@sunarin: tired
Liked by akaashikeiji and 469 others

@y/n: so sweet
↳ @sunarin: lets get married
↳ @y/n: no

@a.miya: @sakusakiyo aw
↳ @sakusakiyo: bitch why would u tag me
↳ @a. miya let's recreate
↳ @osamumiya: @myamah we can recreate too??
↳ @myamah: maybe baby

tap to load 102 more comments

Cute. I guess.

"So you're telling me that you coming back to the room at 4am and missing a sock and your shorts is not suspicious at all?", I ask sceptically.

Mya and I are walking down the hall, both dressed and ready for the awards morning being held for our competition. I'm glad this is the last day, so glad that I woke up earlier this morning to pack my things beforehand so I can be the first one on that bus taking us home.

"Well, it is but-"

She's cut off by a familiar voice, one she heard yesterday and I heard at the funfair.

"Hey Mya! and (y/n).", Amira almost squeals as she leaves her room just as we walk by.

"Oh, hey. What's up?", Mya answers in a friendly tone.

"Nothing much, can I walk down to the arena with you guys?"

We both shrug and she joins us, linking arms with Mya who seems a little uncomfortable.

"Don't you have a roommate to walk with? Or a friend? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?", I question.

She frowns. "Not really, no. Sorry. People always tell me I'm too much. Just got carried away.", she sadly replies and moves her arm away from Mya's.

I don't say anything else, but then she continues, "You're like, really pretty (y/n).", she looks me up and down.

"Thanks, so are you.", I keep looking straight ahead and try to pick up my pace after giving a blunt response, but they both just speed up.

These stairs seem so far away.

"Come to think of it Mya, I've seen you with that Osamu boy an awful lot. Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh um, yeah he is.", she chuckles nervously.

"That's too bad.", Amira pouts as I finally reach the door which gives access to the stairs, "I was hoping to get your number. Maybe (y/n) is available?"

"No.", is all I say as I start descending the stairs.

"Yeah aha, (n/n) also has a boyfriend. Sorry.", Mya explains and Amira's face sulks.