together

Just like that, break was over and we we're back at school. It always seems like when you need a rest the most, the time just disappears.

Sitting in uncomfortable chairs, spinning my pen between my fingers to fight boredom, and trying to skip as many classes as possible. I hate all of it, but here I am.

"(y/n), are you going to the track competition?", someone's voice says and snaps me out of my daydream.

"Yeah unfortunately, why'd you ask, Kita?"

"I was just wondering. You know its at the same place as our volleyball training camp."

Mya and I simultaneously raise an eyebrow. "Really?", she queries and he nods.

Weird. Well its not weird. But its weird. Its kinda inconvenient, I don't really want any of them watching me run, hopefully we'll finish before they do.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn to Mya. "What?"

"You know...", she begins and looks at me sadly. "You know Lani will be with us too, right?"

"So?"

"Don't you remember what she said? Its like her perfect time to strike."

"She's had loads of chances. Even if she does, there's no way I'd let her beat my ass, or yours. There's nothing to worry about.", I dismiss. Then another voice joins in.

"You're not fighting anyone, I won't let you.", Suna states blankly.

"Its like that, is it?", I reply.

"I don't want you getting hurt. Why do you put on such a tough girl act?"

"I could literally kick your ass."

"No you couldn't."

"Alright, wanna bet?"

He rolls his eyes in response.

After we'd finished eating, Mya and I decided to leave a little early. So now we're walking to our next period with the plan of waiting outside the classroom until the bell.

As we get further down the corridor, I notice Mya fidgeting around and frantically searching for something, almost emptying her pockets to do so.

"What's wrong?", I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't find my phone. I think I left it at the table."

"Well.", I start as we reach our classroom, "You should go get it. Someone might bring it for you but I wouldn't count on it.", to this she nods and quickly walks back down the corridor, assuring me that she'll only be a minute.

I look at my shoes, my foot randomly tapping with no rhythm, and that's when someone harshly grabs my wrist and pulls me along with them.

Looking up, I see Suna infront of me. He keeps a tight, rather painful hold on my wrist until we reach an empty classroom, where he then pulls me inside and closes the door behind him. He looks...annoyed? Upset? Both?

Immediately, I try to get his hand off my wrist, but his grip only tightens and I wince a little.

"Don't touch me.", I mutter and shove him backwards with my free hand. But he still doesn't let go, so I'm pulled along with him.

"Get off!", I half yell at him.

"No. Don't tell me what to do."

"Suna you're hurting me!"

His eyes widen a little when I say that and he instantly lets go. Mumbling a, "Sorry."

"What's wrong with you? Why'd you drag me in here?"