Chapter 1

hi im olivia but i go by liv, i'm 18 and I live in new york. I'm bisexual and single because lets just say i dont have a great dating life. I also dont have a great home life but i do what i can to get by. I went out to a party with some friends and came home to my parents drunk like always.

O/m- olivia mom. O/d- olivia dad

O/m-" oh good you're home. clean this up we're going to bed."

" I literally just got home-" i say but i get interrupted.

O/d-" shut your mouth and listen to your mother"

Liv- No fuck you im literally so fucking done with you guys, I come home and have to clean up your guys bear cans and liquor? I am your daughter i shouldn't have to pick up after you especially because you're too drunk to do so.

O/m- if you're not gonna clean up then leave this house we don't want a lazy daughter.

Liv- I'll gladly leave.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a book bag and filled it up with clothes and stuff that i would need. I opened up my window and jumped down since it wasn't too high up. I live in Brooklyn so i went downtown to this building where you can just hang out and listen to the bands that come in to play. I know the manager that works here because i used to be friends with his daughter until she got too popular and stopped talking to me at school, Hopefully he lets me stay in the backroom for awhile since its open 24 hours. I walk in and there is a band playing and i find my way to the bar.

Liv- hey matt.

Matt- hey liv what are you doing over here its almost 1 in the morning?

Liv- i know it's just i need a place to stay i came home to my parents drunk again and i kinda got kicked out.

Matt- you can stay in the back room on the left over there, we have beds in there because most of us usually just stay here and hang out till our next shifts.

Liv- okay thank you, I am gonna try to get sleep then.

I go into the back room and thankfully he gave me a room with one bed so i can have my privacy. I laid down and went to sleep.

I woke up around 10 and i got ready and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, on my way out i see Matt coming in with food and a cup

Matt- here i got you some orange juice and a bagel from the cafe down the street.

Liv- thanks matt. *smile*

Matt- no problem also if you need a job since you got kicked out you can have one here cleaning tables and stuff.

Liv- wait actually? thanks i was actually wondering how i was gonna be able to make money.

Matt- you're welcome and you can start today or tomorrow  just make sure to clock in and clock out.
* walks away*

A/N-
I am going to be using Olivia Rodrigos pictures so ig its kinda an olivia x tate but im changing olivias last name to johnson, ok thank you:)