chapter 12

Livs POV-

its been about 3 weeks since the whole incident so i am feeling much better. Tate has been trying to help me the best that she can but with tour i know its hard. We are in back in NY now because she is performing at Madison Square Garden for her last show.

Tate- babe i can't believe this.

I looked at her and smiled.

Liv- i am so proud of you. you're so amazing and talented you deserve this baby.

Tate moved closer to me and gave me a big hug with a kiss on my head.

Tate- theres so many people it kinda makes me nervous. *looks down*

Liv- hey look just remember they are here for you and you're gonna do amazing. they love you so much and i love you.

Tate- thank you babe. i love you too.

Tucker comes into our room.

Tucker- tate you're a fucking rockstar dude.

Tate- and you're still a loser.
i hit her in her arm and gave her a look.

Tate- ow it was a joke. Thank you tuck. *smile*

T/m- alright are you ready? this is so big wow. tate you did it i'm so proud of you. oh my baby is all grown up. *squeezes tate*

Tate- mommmmm stop itttt.

I just looked at them and smiled.

T/d- alright tate its go time. lets go. *smile*

Tates POV-

We're on our way to MSG. I'm getting really nervous. like what if i just fall off the stage?! That would be so embarrassing. I was in my thoughts when i felt a hand on mine.

Liv- hey you're gonna do amazing baby. you're doing the thing with your fingers when you're nervous.

I just kissed her head and smiled at her and then put my head on her lap. I love that she remembers and notices things about me that no one else does.

We arrived at MAG. When i get out of the tour bus i hear screaming and paparazzi trying to get pictures.

Pap #1- TATE TATE OVER HERE.

Pap #2- COME ON LET US GET PICTURES.

Pap #3- LET US IN SO WE CAN TAKE PICTURES OF YOU.

Pap #4- DONT MAKE THIS SO HARD JUST LET US TAKE PICTURES.

I grabbed liv's hand and put her in front of me so they wouldn't do anything and we just walked in ignored them. I know that taking pictures is their job but sometimes they say things that just piss me off and do things they shouldn't.

Liv- hey i love you babe. you have to go do your vocal warm ups and stuff but you're gonna do amazing and ill see you before you go on stage.
She gave me a hug and then kissed my lips and walked back stage.

*1 hour later.*

I'm on stage and i decide to sing them a song i had just released called " feel like shit"

Tate- so do you guys ever just feel like shit because you cared so much for someone and they just left you like nothing?

All i heard were fans screaming yes.

Tate- yeah me too. Im gonna sing feel like shit if thats okay with you guys? *smile*

Again all i heard was fans yelling.

I drank some water and then started to sing..

" usually never cry at all..
I would say i'm pretty tough.
But it's been a couple weeks now
and i still feel stuck in my lungs..."

Livs POV-

Tate started to sing fls and i just wanted to hug her because i knew the song was about her ex emma who hurt her badly.

Tucker- i know what you want to do because you have the same look on your face every time she sings this song so i say just do it.

Liv- what do you mean?

Tucker- go on stage and hug her.

Liv- I can't i don't want to distract her.

Tucker- go loser.

I took a deep breath and walked out on stage while she was singing. Fans started to scream louder and i went up behind tate and hugged her.

Liv- i love you keep singing baby.

Tate turned around and smiled while singing.

tate- "I thought I might die
I couldn't even sleep at all
And maybe I'll get used to it
But right now I just feel like shit
Oh, oh" *smile*

Tate gave me a big hug and then she kissed me and that made the fans go wild.
Tate sat down and then sat me down on her lap and started to talk to her fans.

Tate- guys this has been the most amazing tour ever and i am so glad that my last show was here. You guys mean the absolutely world to me and i know you guys have probably been wondering because i've never actually made it public but this girl right here is olivia johnson and she is my beautiful girlfriend. She loves and treats me so well and i actually met her here in new york. My first show ever actually. She means so much to me and i just really hope as my fans that you guys will love her too and treat her with respect.

I looked at tate smiling and began to cry because no one has ever loved or treated me the way she does. I am just so beyond lucky.

Tate- with that being said this is the end of the show. I promise you guys i will be back here one day but until then i love you guys and please take care.

We both walked off stage and Tate was smiling like crazy.

Tate- HOLY SHIT I JUST PERFORMED! AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN HOLY FUCK.

Tucker- FUCK YEAH YOU DID LETS GO.

They ran up to each other and did a chest bump. yeah they're literal children.