Chapter 2

Tates POV-

Tate- Shit come on tuck we're gonna be late to the airport!

Tucker- omg im coming stop being so impatient!

(t/m- tates mom t/d-tates dad)

T/m- both of you quiet and get in the car.

Tuck and I got into the car and we made it to the airport on time, thank god because tuck was taking forever because he decided to pack last minute.

A little bit about me, I'm tate and i'm 18. I'm a singer and right now i am about to go on tour, My first show is tomorrow night in New York and I am so excited.

*Landed in NY*

Tuck- oouu its so prettayyy here girly.

Tate- you're not my brother you're not you just you can't be, mom is he adopted or something?

T/d- i can promise you that he is not adopted.

Tate- ew gross dad.

T/m- your driver is waiting outside come on.

We got all of our things and headed to the hotel we were staying at.

* skip to night*

Tate- hey mom i'm gonna walk around the area a bit and go to the venue to see what it looks like.

T/m- alright just make sure your phone is charged and be careful.

I made my way to downtown and went to the place i was set to perform at tomorrow night. When i walked in a girl around my age started talking to me.

?- Hi im liv thank you for coming in tonight, is there anything i can get you?

Tate- hi liv and no thank you im just seeing what it looks like before tomorrow night.

Liv- you're not planning on killing all of us are you?

Tate- * laugh* no im tate mcrae im on tour and i am set to perform here tomorrow night.

Liv- oh thats cool, you sure you dont want anything?

Tate- do you guys have any orange juice?

After i said that Liv looked up and smiled at me which was kinda confusing to me?

Liv- uh sorry no we don't but the cafe down the street does, i can take you if you'd like? i was going to clock out anyway.

Tate- okay sure *smile*

Liv's POV-

Liv- hey matt im gonna clock out and go to the cafe for a bit.

Matt- what is the cafe better than this that you rather hang out there?

Liv- no *laugh* i'm just going to show someone around.

Matt- alright be safe its getting dark out.

I made my way back to tate and she looked nervous sitting alone.

Liv- hey sorry i took long i had to tell my manager i was going to clock out.

Tate- it's okay, can we leave now i want my orange juice and the walk better be worth it because i love my orange juice, if it tastes like water i will fight you.

Liv- yeah yeah *laughs*

Tate- im serious.

Liv- orange juice is my favorite too so i promise you that that cafe has the best orange juice ever okay?

We got up and started walking to the cafe, As we were walking we got to know each other and it was cool to talk to someone around my age.

Tate- so how long have you lived here for?

Liv- basically my whole life, my parents moved here when i was like 2 so. What about you? where are you from?

Tate- I'm from Canada but I live in LA.

Liv- must be nice.

Tate- what?

Liv- i said it must be nice like you know living in LA and traveling the world, i wish i could travel around the world or at least just get out of here.

Tate- eh it's not really all that great, its really stressful especially living in LA because a lot of people will use you for fame so you never really have anyone out there.

Liv- it's alright you got this though.

We made it into the Cafe and we both got orange juice with chocolate donuts.

Tate- okay you weren't lying about the orange juice.

Liv- told ya *smile*

After about talking for 15 minutes tates phone starts to ring so she picks it up.

Tate- omg okay tucker i'm coming give me a few minutes. *hangs up* hey it was fun meeting you but my annoying brother and parents want me home so i have to go.

Liv- okay be safe and i'll see you tomorrow night *smile*