Chapter 5

Livs POV-
I woke up without tate next to me so i was confused until she came out of the bathroom in a towel and wet hair.

Tate- crap sorry i thought you would be sleeping.

Liv- no its okay i dont mind.

Tate then went back into the bathroom and got dressed and came out.

Liv- we kissed and cuddled so what does that exactly mean?

Tate- good morning to you too love.

Liv- see and you're calling me love.

Tate- i like you like a lot thats why i kissed you, if you don't like me back its okay but please just tell me.

Liv- of course i like you, i kissed you back its just what does it exactly mean? i mean you're touring and are going to literally be on the other side of the world next week, so what does any of this even mean? could we even happen if we wanted it to?

Tate- come with me liv.

Liv- w-what?

Tate- come travel the world with me, just come on tour with me. You wouldn't have to work and you can travel like you said you always wanted to.

Liv- you remember that?

Tate- of course i do, i love listening to you.

Liv- what about your parents? and tucker?

Tate- what about them?

Liv- they don't even know who i am, are you sure they would be comfortable with a stranger coming to live on their tour bus with them? what if they don't like me or want me there?

Tate- i want you there, i like you and i would be so comfortable with you there. Please just come with me and we'll see how things turn out between us.

Liv- tate i can't i have a job here-

Tate- i already talked to matt, I walked down there before you woke up, i wake up pretty early but he said you have a rough life here and you deserve to travel and be happy so he was 100% okay with it and here he gave me this to give to you.

She handed me a check with $2000?!

Liv- i can't take that.

Tate- stop thinking you don't deserve it because you do. You're amazing and you deserve to be happy, you deserve the money especially because you're always working there like you literally never leave.

Liv- if i come with you, will you promise to not abandon me?

Tate pushed me down gently on the bed and got on top of me and put her face into the crook of my neck.

Liv- um what are you doing?

Tate- i promise to never leave or abandon you. I promise that if you ever think or feel that way again i'll put myself in your arms just like this so you can hold me and realize that you're the one holding me and that im here always by your side.

Liv- i love y- i love your outfit, okay yes i'll go with you now I need to go shower and get ready ill be back.

I took tate off of me and went into the shower.
Im such an idiot she probably doesn't even want me to come now. i almost said i love you like how dumb are you. she obviously doesn't love you back.

I got out of the shower and realized i never brought clothes to the hotel with me so now i have nothing..

Tates POV-
bro i swear she almost said she loved me, no wait im probably just overthinking it. Im scrolling on my phone when water starts dripping on me.

I heard a little giggle.

Tate- olivia johnson.

Liv- hey you're not allowed to do that you're mean.

Tate- i'm sorry love *smile*

Liv- i forgot to bring clothes back with me.

Tate- i got all of your things they are right there silly but if you want to wear my clothes you totally can.

Liv- mm no i'll wear my clothes, thank you though.

She walked away with a little smirk.

Tate- i'll get you back for that!

After a few minutes liv finally came out the bathroom.

Tate- okay get your shoes on lets go.

Liv- wait what where are we going?

Tate- its a surprise now come on.

I called an Uber and since i've never actually seen new york i thought we should walk around central park and then have a picnic.

liv- you know i've lived near here all my life and i've never once came to central park.

Tate- well im glad i was your first.

Liv- me too