chapter 9

Livs pov-

Liv- oh girlfriend? hmm interesting.

I looked over at Tate and she looked full with anger but sadness at the same time and thats when i noticed.

I punched Emma in the face and then pushed her down to the ground.

Liv- I know exactly who you are and what you have done. If you ever come near tate again i will fuck you up so bad. You're a horrible person for doing what you did to someone who is so sweet and loving. Dont come looking for her again.

I took Tates hand and put her in front of me so she could walk on the bus without feeling like emma was to do something.

We got on the bus and tate was quiet the whole time to the hotel. About 10 minutes later we got back into our hotel room and tate took her shoes and hoodie off along with her shirt. i watched her get to the top of the bed and then just break down. I quickly ran over to her and put her in my arms. She flinched when i touched her.

Liv- baby it's me. i'm right here. 

After she realized it was me she put her arms around me and relaxed her body and started to cry more.

Liv- i love you i won't ever let her or anyone hurt you again.

Tate- i- i hate her so so much.

Liv- i know love i know.

Tate- why just why would she do this to me?  It's been like a year and she just has the guts to show up at my show like that? saying she loves me? who does that?

Liv- i don't know why she would do any of this i really don't but you're safe with me thats what I do know, I love you tate and i'll take care of you i promise you i will.

Tate- thank you. i love you so much.

Liv- come here lay on me.

Tate- i'll squish you.

Liv- no you won't come here.

Tate and I got under the covers and she laid on top of me and put her head into the crook of my neck.

Tate- im sorry i broke down.

Liv- dont you ever and i mean ever apologize for that ever again.

Tate looked up at me and kissed me but didn't break the kiss. As the kiss kept going she slowly got up and her hands wandered my body.

Liv- b-baby

Tate- im sorry are you okay?

Liv- im fine its just if you're gonna rip this dress off of me like you wanted to then please do it now. 

Tate- are you sure?

I took tates hand and put it farther up my thigh and then grabbed her face and started to make out with her. She picked me up without breaking the kiss and took the dress off of me. She kissed my stomach down to my thighs.

Tate- are you positive?

I looked down at her and smiled.

Liv- yes baby im positive.

!smut!

Liv- im all yours baby.

Tate started to rub my clit outside of my underwear while we were making out.

Tate- beg.

Liv- please just fuck me tate.

After i said that i felt a finger slide in me slowly. Tate began to kiss my thighs while her finger was still in me and then i felt her tongue hit my clit.

Liv- fuck.

She started fingering me faster while her tongue was flickering my clit.

She took her finger out and licked me fully. It felt so good i felt like i was already close.

Liv- g-go faster.

She went faster and thats when i felt myself release into her mouth. She sucked my clit as i was releasing.

I brought her face up to me and kissed her hard but slow.

Tate- i will be right back baby hold on.

Tate ran into the bathroom and all i heard was the water turn on? After about 2 minutes tate came back out with a smile.

Tate- come here my love.

Liv- but im naked.

Tate came over and picked me up bride style and brought me to the bathroom.

Liv- baby you didn't have to do this.

Tate- i know but i wanted to for my special girl.

Liv- will you get in the tub with me?

Tate took her clothes off  and got in. I got in after her and sat in front of her with my back on her so she could hold me in the tub.

Tate- did i do okay?

Liv- what do you mean? of course you did.

Tate- please don't be mad at me liv.

I turned so i could look at her.

Liv- what are you talking about babe?

Tate- that was my first time ever doing anything with anyone.

After tate said that she looked down so i brought her head up.

Liv- tate that was my first time too, i was always so scared to let anyone touch me or to even touch someone else but with you it just felt so right and i felt safe and good with what you were doing.

Tate- I really hope i make you feel safe that's all i want.

Liv- you do you really do.

Tate- lets get out of here and get into bed love.

We got out of the tub and went to sleep.