chapter 10

Tates POV-
I woke up to my hair being played with and a gentle kiss on my head.

Liv- goodmorning my love, i went down and got you breakfast so you could eat before your show today.

I sprung up quickly.

Tate- shit what time is it?

Liv- uh 8 why?

Tate- oh okay never mind i thought i missed sound check and other stuff i needed to do but that's at 11.

Liv- i know love and your show is at 7 so we have all day together finally.

Tate- i'm sorry we can't really spend much time together bc of my shows and meetings.

Liv- don't apologize, i love seeing you on stage doing what makes you happy.

Tate- doing you makes me happier *smile*

Liv- okay go get ready.

I stretched and got up and i gave liv a kiss before i got into the shower.
After the shower i brushed my teeth, curled my hair and did my makeup and then ate breakfast.

Tucker- knock knock can i come in.

Liv got up and opened the door for him.

Tucker- thank you liv because i know if it was just her in here she would have not opened the door for me.

Tate- you are so right.

Liv- so what's up?

Tucker- oh you know mom just wanted to know if you guys were up like every single morning before this and she always sends me.

Tate- you know you can just text me right?

Tucker- wheres the fun in that? i want to bother you.

Liv- okay im gonna go get ready.
Liv went to the bathroom and i heard the shower go on.
Tucker spoke.
Tucker- how did you find a girlfriend before me?

Tate- i'm better looking than you thats one reason, want me to keep going?

Tucker- oh shut up *laugh* but in all honesty how are you doing?

Tate- im okay why?

Tucker- are you in love with her?

Tate- why are you asking me?

Tucker- because i don't want to see my little sister get hurt again, it sucked hearing you cry every night for like months and i couldn't do anything to help.

Tate- tuck i am in love with her but shes in love with me too and she takes really good care of me.

Tucker- okay just checking. Well im gonna go back to my room ill see you seen, love you loser.

Tate- love you too loser.

Livs POV-

i was getting out of the shower and then i slipped and fell really hard, all i remember is everything went black..

Tates POV-

As tucker was leaving we heard a big bang.

Tucker- uh what was that?

Tate- not sure? um babe? are you okay in there??
no response.

Tate- okay im going in make sure you're covered!

When i walked in i just felt fear. I walked in and Liv was passed out on the floor with blood coming out of her head.

Tate- tuck call a fucking ambulance please fuck fuck fuck.

I heard tuck coming in the bathroom.

Tate- don't come in here shes not dressed please just call an ambulance for fuck sakes.

I put a towel over livs body and put your head on my lap. I was crying but I didn't care I just want her to be okay. She must have fell getting out of the shower and shes bleeding so bad I can't lose her I can't.

Tucker- Tate they're coming it's gonna be okay. How bad is it?

Tate- um i-i don't kn-know tuck I'm so scared I don't wanna move.

Tucker- its okay its better if you dont move just put pressure on her head where blood is coming out so it will stop.

I did what tuck told me and grabbed a clean towel that was on the floor next to me and put it on her head. I am such a mess.

After waiting for about 5 minutes the ambulance came and took her. They wouldn't let me go in the ambulance for some reason so i took our rental car and followed behind.

Once my family and I got into the hospital we started to get questioned.