chapter 6

Livs POV-
Tate and I are now at the airport on our way back to Texas where she is set to perform tomorrow. Im nervous because i've never been on a plane before.

Tate- are you okay? you look worried.

Liv- yeah i'm fine it's just i never left new york in my life sooo.

Tate put her arm around me and put one of her hands out for me to hold.

Tate- i got you i promise, i'll keep you safe.

We got on the plane and landed in florida where her family was staying.

Tates POV-
We got to the hotel and i was prepared to be yelled at, I walked through the door and thats when it started.

T/m- Tate Rosner Mcrae where the hell have you been? Do you know how worried and sick we were wondering where you were, this is unaccepta-

T/d- honey! stop it she is with someone!

Tucker- woah who's that?

Tate- back off tucker.

T/m- who is this?

Liv- um hi i'm liv, if it's a problem i can lea-

Tate- no love you're staying with me.

T/m- no i think your friend should go this is a family matter.

Tate- no she-

Liv- i'll go just give me the hotel key i'll be waiting for you it's fine.

She grabbed the key and just left. fuck.

T/m- who the hell is that? why are you calling her love?

Tate- I am 18 years old mom stop treating me like i'm a damn child. Yes you're my manager but that doesn't mean you get to treat me like shit like you've been doing. I am still your daughter so stop treating me like i'm not.

Tucker- seriously mom you've got to stop. she's not a child anymore.

T/m- i'm sorry tate it's just i don't want you to forget about us and move on with your life so i'm trying to keep you under my wing for longer.

Tate- you're my family i would never forgive you but you have to stop yelling at me for everything and stop trying to control my every move.

T/m- im sorry hun i'll change that.

Tate- thank you and also her name is olivia but she goes by liv.

Tucker- i-

Tate- no tucker she is not available.

After i yelled that i walked out of the room and into the room liv was in which was right across.

Tate- i am so-

Liv kissed me and pushed me against our hotel door.

Liv- sorry i just thought you might have needed it because i heard you yelling and you came in here all worried.

I gave her a peck on the lips and picked her up and put her on the bed. I held her for about 10 minutes until she broke the silence.

Liv- if me being here is a problem i can go back to new york.

Tate- i promise you it's not a problem and i set my mom straight so she won't be all crazy anymore.

Liv- i just don't want to be a problem tate and i hate when people fight and get loud because thats how it was my whole life and i can't be around that.

Tate- i promise you liv.
*3 hours later*

Liv- um no what about chinese food?

Tate- oouu yes deal that's way better.

Liv- yeah tate everything is better than burger king.

Tate- okay okay don't throw shade. I love their fries.

Liv- yeah yeah.

20min later*

*knock on door*

Liv- oouu i got it.