Chapter 3

Livs POV-
It's the next night and the day was absolutely tiring, there was more people today and we had to put tables away so people could fit in for people that were coming in to sing.

As i come out the bathroom someone bumps into me.

?- crap sorry- oh hi liv

Liv- its okay hi tate, are you setting up?

Tate- yup, its very tiring i couldn't get much sleep last night and my parents were were bugging me all this morning i wish they would just leave me alone.

Liv- yeah well at least you have parents and ones that care about you.
I get up and walk away and start working again.
I felt like an asshole walking away but i would do anything to have parents that care about me so it annoys me when i hear people talk about their families actually caring and they complain about it.

Tates POV-

Liv just got up and left out of nowhere and i dont even know what i did wrong but i guess ill just have to ask later if i ever get the chance.

T/m- you're on in about 5 minutes hun make sure you're all ready.

Tucker- yeah don't fall on your way up.
I walked over to tucker and punched his arm.

Tucker- ow!

Tate- you deserved it. *smirk*

T/m- okay enough both of you! tour just started and you guys are fighting like children.

Yeah well maybe i would like to have a so what normal life mom.

Tate- okay sorry mom.

*fast forward *

Its the end of the night and the show went pretty great, the only reason i agreed to tour is because when im on stage i actually feel like myself but other than that im always alone on tour or just sitting in a hotel room or my tour bus.

T/d- come on tate we have to go pack and get on the bus quick so we can get a good night sleep while on the road.

All i thought about was liv and about how i will never see her again and shes someone i actually connected with.

Tate- okay give me 5 minutes!

After searching for like 2 minutes i finally found her.

Tate- oh thank god, um i just wanted to say bye since i was leaving and all.

Liv- can i have your number? i don't want to lose touch with you.

Tate- yes here.
she gave me her phone and i put my number in it.

Liv- do you think we'll ever see eachother again?

Tate- i hope so but if not theres always facetime.

We hugged goodbye.