chapter 7

Livs pov-

*they're eating btw*
Liv- so can i ask a question?

Tate- hmm sure.

Liv- have you ever been in love?

Tate looked up sad and then back down.

Tate- yeah i fell in love once.

Liv- look at me.
I put my finger on her chin and raised her head.

Liv- tell me about it i'll listen.

Tate- liv i'm not ready to do that, lets just go to bed.

Liv- ta-

Tate- oh my god what don't you understand? i said no.

Tate then grabbed her phone and put a jacket on along with her shoes and then left the room.
I just sat there confused for a second until i just decided to put my shoes on and see where she was.

I made my way to the elevator and when i made it down i went outside and started looking for tate. I was walking for a few seconds until i found her sitting against a wall.

Liv- Tate.
no response.

Liv- tate.
no response.

Liv- dude literally answer me now!

Tate- what do you want?

Liv- what do i want? okay why don't we start off with why the hell did you just run out of the room like that and leave me in there?

Tate- because you started asking me questions.

Liv- I asked if you've ever been in love that's one question and its not a big deal.

Tate- it is a big deal! why the fuck do you even want to know that? Are you gonna leave me like the last one? Are you gonna play me or use me because i have fame? Am i just going to be a worthless piece of shit to you like the last one? hmm? tell me olivia!

Liv- gosh you're so stupid.

Tate- what the hell did you just say?

Liv- i said gosh you're so stupid.

Tate got up and started walking off but i grabbed her hand to stop her.

Tate- don't fucking touch me olivia!

Liv- see you are stupid-

Tate opened her mouth to talk.

Liv- let me fucking finish. I said you're stupid because I asked if you have ever been in love so you could tell me the ways that you've been hurt and i could make sure to not ever hurt you like that . I asked if you were in love because if im gonna love you the way that i do i need to know how to not hurt you. I met you just a few months ago and you mean the world to me tate. I would never leave you i never even thought about it. And i don't give a shit about your fame, you could be poor and i would still be here in love with you-

Tate- you're in love with me?

Liv- of course i am how couldn't i be? you make me feel so loved and cared about and i've never felt that way in my life.

I saw tates eyes get watery and then she smiled down at me because she's taller than me.

Tate- you're in love with me?

Liv- yes tate i'm so so in love with you.

Tate cupped my face and gave me slow kiss. She wrapped her arms around me not breaking the kiss and then she picked me up and we broke the kiss but we put our foreheads together and just smiled.

Liv- i think its time tate.

Tate- time for what?

Liv- that you stop being a pussy and just make me yours forever.

Tates face got red but she kept smiling at me.

Tate- olivia johnson will you please please make me the happiest girl in the world and be my beautiful girlfriend forever?

Liv- hmm let me think about it. mmm i think so yeah.

I looked at her smiling and she kissed me. We started walking back to the hotel.

Liv- can you promise me something?

Tate- hmm what is it?

Liv- um i just- okay it's just i'm used to people leaving me so when you just left the room i thought you were done with me and i got so scared so can you promise me that during an argument you won't just do that again? instead just talk to me.

Tate- im sorry love i promise you.

We got back to the hotel and cuddled and then fell asleep.