chapter xiii

wow!!! i'm back after like 5 months!! i got pretty burnt out with writing, plus my exams are starting pretty soon so i've been focused on studying

i can't promise any new chapters soon, but i'll be trying to work on them in my free time :)

content warning:
- drunkenness

- mentions of sex (oh em gee!!!)
- and as always, swearing

It was finally Saturday evening. I wasn't sure if I was excited to be going out again, or if I was dreading going out again. Having both Italy and France say they were coming was a bit scary, but I figured that since we were in public they wouldn't start anything. Hopefully.

As I was getting my shoes on, I noticed my phone ringing on the table. I hurried to finish putting my shoe on, before picking it up.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked, not bothering to look at who actually called me. 

"Hi Ms [Y/N], it's Singapore." He said from the other line. "I hope you don't mind, I asked Philippines for your number." Singapore explained to me. 

"Oh, I see. What'd you need?" I questioned, picking my bag up.

"Right, you said you take the train to work, right?" He asked me. I told him that I did, quickly fixing my hair in the mirror while doing so. "Do you want me to come pick you up instead? If you give me your address I could probably make a detour to your house." He offered.

"Well, that would be nice but if you have to take a whole different route just to get here, I can just walk there." I said to him. He hummed, taking a moment to think of what to say next.

"Well, give me your address and I'll see how far it is. I wouldn't mind either way." He told me, causing me to smile slightly. After telling him my address, he plugged it in to (what I assume) was a GPS.

"I'm a minute minutes away. I'll come pick you up." He said before quickly hanging up, leaving me no room to object. God these countries were annoying sometimes.

It had been a few minutes and I was now standing outside of my apartment building, waiting for Singapore. I was currently on my phone, just passing time. 

A sudden 'beep' from a car horn startled me, causing me to quickly look up. Turning my head slightly, I saw a (very expensive looking) black coupe car, with Singapore waving at me from his seat. I walked over to it, opening the passenger's side door.

"Hey," I said, sitting down in the car. "Thanks for picking me up, you really didn't have to." I thanked him while buckling myself in. 

"It's no problem, really." He reassured me, getting back on the road. I took a moment to look at the interior of the car, and oh god. This car looked more expensive than anything I had ever seen, I was getting worried that if I damaged anything and had to pay for it, I would be going bankrupt.

"Like my car?" Singapore asked with a slight smirk on his face. I laughed nervously, clutching my bag a bit tighter.

"Yeah, it looks nice. Very uh- expensive looking." I told him, now focusing on the road in front of us. He chuckled, looking over in my direction for a second.

"So, did Philip tell you that he also invited two other countries to the dinner?" Singapore asked me, focusing on the road again. I shook my head, telling him no. "Ah. Well he wanted to invite two of his friends there, Indonesia and Malaysia." 

"So we'll be around 9 people then? Did he reserve a table big enough?" I asked Singapore, looking out the window at the passing buildings and skyscrapers.