chapter ii (mini chapter)

(This chapter is literally just explaining the organizations since theres a lot I've never seen in fanfics before

(This chapter is literally just explaining the organizations since theres a lot I've never seen in fanfics before. Also for comparison, UN is around like, 6'9 - 6'10, ASEAN is like 6'6, EU is 6'7, and NATO is 6'8.)

I opened up mu laptop, looking at the list of organizations he gave me. I got myself a pen, preparing to check off names I had already searched for. I already knew who UN, NATO, ASEAN and EU were so I checked them off. First name then..

▪WHO, also known as World Health Organization. He was a a bit shorter than the UN but wore a similar attire to him. (Un can usually be found wearing white/pale coloured suits) He also had glassed, but unlike ASEAN who had semi-rimless glasses, his were full frames.

▪WTO, also known as World Trade Organization. He was a few inches shorter than WHO, but the suits he wore tended to be darker and a bit more colourful like EU. Unlike WHO and ASEAN, he didn't have any glasses. He also seemed to be the youngest looking of the group.

▪ILO, also known as International Labour Association. He was about an inch shorter than UN, but his face was a lot scarier than UN's. He gave off a very intimidating aura, even though I was only looking at a photo of him. Note to self. if possible, stay away from him.

▪UNESCO, also known as United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. He was the same height as ASEAN, but looked more like WTO. He also looked like the 'know-it-all' kid in elementary school, which may or may not be a good or bad thing. 

▪FAO, also known as Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. He was shorter than everyone else I had seen so far, he was also slightly plumper than everyone else. Unlike ILO, he had a much friendlier look to him. 

▪UNICEF, also known as United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund. Turns out, UNICEF is much shorter than FAO, possibly only a few inches taller than me. (Yall are like uh- 5'3 ig??) In all the photos I have seen of him, he never wore a blazer. It was always a sweater vest, tie and some dress shirt. He almost looked like some high school student. 

▪World Bank. He looked like EU's long lost brother, minus his logo of course. Neither of them gave off an unsettling aura as intense as ILO, but they didn't give off much of a friendly aura either. One of the only other differences between him and the EU was the fact that his teeth (courtesy of him smiling in a photo) weren't as sharp.

▪UNODC, also known as United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. He was scary looking. Very scary looking. His height (which almost matched UN's) combined with his slight scowl and thicker eyebrows made him look like he was some undercover drug dealer, through that would be quite hypocritical.

I sighed, tossing the paper to the side. I grabbed the rest of the folder, skimming over the documents. Most of them just told me general expectations and certain things I needed to remember to work there. Unlike my old job, the dress code allowed both darker colours and lighter colours for skirts/suits/blazers. I looked at the list of tasks my job would include for the second time, and boy was it quite a bit that I didn't notice. My new salary made much more sense now. I'm hoping it would all pay off in the end, I was getting rather tired od the same dulled down and boring life of my old job.

I gathered all the papers again, quickly glancing over them again to make sure I didn't miss anything. Once I was done with that, I put them back in the folder and placed the folder back into my bag. I got up from my spot and made my way into my small kitchen.

There were many things for me to think about while eating leftovers for the third time this week.

703 words

sorry for taking so long to actually update, i've been trying to sort out a storyline and think of ways to thicken the plot just a bit.